The One Series [BMN016] - Simon Shackleton - Live @ Nutz Camp - Burning Man 2015

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rave Lizard
    Banned
    • Feb 2015

The One Series [BMN016] - Simon Shackleton - Live @ Nutz Camp - Burning Man 2015

(PART ONE)
    Recorded Live and unedited at Nutz Camp, Burning Man 2015 ... this most epic of One Series Sunrise sets wound up some time after 3pm. Given it's length (at around 9 hours), it has been split into two parts. For those of you looking for a single downloadable version, I may well put that on my Dropbox (download on request).
    This Burn was my 7th, and the 6th playing Sunrise at Nutz. Far & away the biggest crowd to date gathered around dawn and joined me for 9 hours of pure magic, as only the playa can provide. This Burn was tough - the weather was aggressive, punishing and harsh, and we both commemorated huge losses (Jon Horvath, David Ringel) and learnt of the saddest of losses to our DISTRIKT family (Mike Reigle) as we were on the Playa.
    This set held their spirits dear - a celebration of life, of love, or growth, of transformation, of commemoration.
    Be there for each other and seize the day xoxo

https://soundcloud.com/simon_shackleton/the-one-series-bmn016-simon

Full 9 hour mix - Download
  • Micko
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2004

Re: The One Series [BMN016] - Simon Shackleton - Live @ Nutz Camp - Burning Man 2015

Thanks fella

I would have loved to have witnessed this festival at some stage in my life

Comment

Working...