• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • el presidente Highsteppa
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Digweed shares Renaissance The Mix Collection 2 CD 1 on Soundcloud

Originally posted by sbando
    You are one dense individual. Ok, it's as you say.
    ...And the personal attacks begin. I'm the dumb one because you can't express yourself clearly. Right.

Learn to think about what you post before you post it. You're the idiot that contradicted yourself. And even worse, unable to back up what you post when quoted. You can't clarify what you're saying, so you resort to calling someone stupid. Real mature.

Which one of you twits are going to scream butthurt first? Audwey only participates in pile ons (and he chimed in right on queue - never mind can't contribute something worthwhile to the thread), so I'm thinking he's the more spineless out of the two of you.

Edit:

He reminds me of a Python's sketch where people pay to have verbal fights.
    Missed this. You win the butthurt screamer award.
    Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• sbando
      Going back to Romford
      • Apr 2008

What the fuck are you talking about, troll? I did explain myself clearly, you understand fuck all. Are you 16? Did your parents hate you? Why are you still allowed here?? You contribute zero, you're obnoxious, turn any thread into a fight for no apparent reason. Why aren't you banned yet? You're dense because you just don't understand anything, I didn't say idiot. You're an obnoxious individual with no purpose, that's all.
      ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
      ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
      ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
      ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• audrey_w
        Gold Gabber
        • Jan 2013

Don't feed it

Really not worth your energy

Comment

• trick12
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jul 2007

^ agreed
          Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• trick12
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jul 2007

Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

What the fuck are you talking about, troll? I did explain myself clearly, you understand fuck all. Are you 16? Did your parents hate you? Why are you still allowed here?? You contribute zero, you're obnoxious, turn any thread into a fight for no apparent reason. Why aren't you banned yet? You're dense because you just don't understand anything, I didn't say idiot. You're an obnoxious individual with no purpose, that's all.
              Your reading comprehension skills suck.

You're the one calling me dense - and then you're the one accusing me of starting a fight.

I never said you called me an idiot - I'm calling you an idiot NOW - as in after you started the name calling first - and you're proving me right. And you're still going for personal attacks too. Yeah, this post of yours is really a "contribution" to the board that you're trying to pass off as qualification. Not a hypocrite at all.

You can't explain your position without contradicting yourself and then get upset when you get quoted on it. So, instead you get frustrated by your inability to articulate yourself and call me dense.

Please sbando - grow the fuck up. This isn't about who's right or wrong, as you're perceiving it, it's about you getting pissed off because you can't articulate what you're saying and convey your point with any kind of clarity.
              Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• thebanned1
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • May 2009

god its terrible
                How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• go0gle
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jan 2007

sad day.. can't find my copy anywhere..

just looked for some.. $60+ for one in a decent shape.

Comment

• tiddles
                    Encryption, Jr.
                    • Jun 2004

ah i haven't heard this in years, forgot about that judy cheeks sasha thing. good tune

Comment

• Simeon
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jan 2010

Attached Files
                      From Balearic to Techno...

http://www.mixcloud.com/Simon_G/
                      http://soundcloud.com/geosim

Comment

• nelinho
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Sep 2011

I think i might make that my tag line..

carry on.

Comment

Working...