Andrew Weatherall @ Moog presents San Miguel Mas i Mas Festival (2015_08_19)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andy9
    Fresh Peossy
    • Apr 2014

(If someone has already posted about this then apologies.)

Just spotted this on Soundcloud...

Using Google Translate Spanish text says something like...

"The great English lord not only electronic but still active threat on its website with a new album that probably
    there will be gone when you come to our club DJing. Knowing it is impossible to know whether electro will unorthodox, ofrockista electronics, cosmic dub or something else, but it sure both the disk and the session that mark tonight
    apotheosis of the dance will be electronic eclecticism as only the teacher knows generate"

Link: https://soundcloud.com/moog-club-bcn...mas-19_08_2015
  • Dhar_2
    meat and potatoes
    • Jun 2004

Re: Andrew Weatherall @ Moog presents San Miguel Mas i Mas Festival (2015_08_19)

fuck yeah!

Comment

• model1974
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jul 2008

Re: Andrew Weatherall @ Moog presents San Miguel Mas i Mas Festival (2015_08_19)

Loving Weatherall these days

Comment

• GarryX
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Apr 2006

That translation is superb

thanks for the link mate

Comment

• ribbario
          Underwater
          • Aug 2006

Nice 1 .. thanks Andy9 !
          Mixes !!!

Comment

• Dhar_2
            meat and potatoes
            • Jun 2004

A slightly more understandable version of the text (i hope the translation is better that google):-

The great lord of the english electronic not only remains active with an imminent web release of new album that you have probably already heard by the time you come to catch him at our club. Knowing him, it is impossible to know what wrath of unorthodox electro, rockista electronics, cosmic dub or something else he will play, but I am sure that both the album and this evenings session will be the apotheosis of eclectic electronic dance music as only the master knows how to generate.

Comment

• trick12
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jul 2007

thanks for the link…and translations heheh
              Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• Andy9
                Fresh Peossy
                • Apr 2014

Thanks for the good translation Dhar_2

Comment

Working...