• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • threehills
    I heart Lollergirl
    • Jun 2005

Re: Planet Earth: More interesting than future 'Planet Earth' threads

Originally posted by Dhar_2
    I went to atltantic city last weekend with my wife, and sure enough, saw several of these ass crackers. But, I don't blame them. I blame the women. Some ho somewhere is giving this douche a blowjob, which makes him think he is hot shit, and thus reinforces the ass cracker behavior. Fuckin Freud. (or actually Skinner in this case)
    Last edited by threehills; January 20, 2008, 11:29:39 AM.
    It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by threehills
      I went to atltantic city last weekend with my wife, and sure enough, saw several of these ass crackers. But, I don't blame them. I blame them women. Some ho somewhere is giving this douche a blowjob, which makes him think he is hot shit, and thus reinforces the ass cracker behavior. Fuckin Freud. (or actually Skinner in this case)
      I saw one on the airplane departing from NYC over Christmas break and I almost couldn't believe my eyes. It was as bad as looking "emo."

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• DancingQueen
        AVB FanClub | President
        • Oct 2005

sigpic
        RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
        RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• DancingQueen
          AVB FanClub | President
          • Oct 2005

sigpic
          RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
          RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• threehills
            I heart Lollergirl
            • Jun 2005

Comment

• threehills
              I heart Lollergirl
              • Jun 2005

Comment

• threehills
                I heart Lollergirl
                • Jun 2005

Comment

• threehills
                  I heart Lollergirl
                  • Jun 2005

Comment

• threehills
                    I heart Lollergirl
                    • Jun 2005

Comment

• threehills
                      I heart Lollergirl
                      • Jun 2005

Comment

• Kat
                        A pretty fn good milkshake
                        • Mar 2006

♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Kat
                          A pretty fn good milkshake
                          • Mar 2006

♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• feather
                            Shanghai ooompa loompa
                            • Jul 2004

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• KinKyJ
                              Platinum Poser
                              • Jun 2004

Comment

• KinKyJ
                                Platinum Poser
                                • Jun 2004

Comment

Working...