X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Santa
    Getting Somewhere
    • Aug 2004

Re: the picklemonkey can't decide on a title for this thread, so we all suffer thread

Santa Claus inc.
    World wide deliveries, once a year

Comment

• MJDub
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Re: the picklemonkey can't decide on a title for this thread, so we all suffer thread

Originally posted by shosh
      i think we did that about 600 pages back
      "Season" inherently means that there is more than one of them.
      http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• poults
        Platinum Poster
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• shosh
          Banned
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MJDub
          "Season" inherently means that there is more than one of them.
          fk u getting all oxford on me and shit...

Comment

• fumanchu182
            Angantyr The Ruthless
            • Jun 2004

The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
              Anyone have Styx livesets?
              • Jun 2004

....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• DancingQueen
                AVB FanClub | President
                • Oct 2005

sigpic
                RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• Santa
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Aug 2004

Santa Claus inc.
                  World wide deliveries, once a year

Comment

• threehills
                    I heart Lollergirl
                    • Jun 2005

^ "I may have Alzheimer's disease.....but at least I don't have Alzheimer's disease"
                    It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                      My dick is smaller
                      • Nov 2006

you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• shosh
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2004

Comment

• shosh
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles

this her?

Comment

• MJDub
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
                            http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• shosh
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2004

Comment

• shosh
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2004

Comment

Working...