X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lrn
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jan 2005

Re: the picklemonkey can't decide on a title for this thread, so we all suffer thread

Last edited by Lrn; April 17, 2008, 05:30:46 PM.

Comment

• AntonyM
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Oct 2004

Re: the picklemonkey can't decide on a title for this thread, so we all suffer thread

To serve and protect.
      Last edited by asdf_admin; April 21, 2008, 12:32:48 PM.
      Originally posted by Shpira
      So came back last night...
      Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
      Originally posted by Illuminate
      Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
      2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
      3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
      4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Lrn
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jan 2005

Last edited by Lrn; April 17, 2008, 05:30:57 PM.

Comment

• poults
          Platinum Poster
          • Nov 2006

To serve and protect.
          Last edited by asdf_admin; April 21, 2008, 12:31:44 PM.
          Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
            Anyone have Styx livesets?
            • Jun 2004

To serve and protect.
            Last edited by asdf_admin; April 21, 2008, 12:31:19 PM.
            ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• threehills
              I heart Lollergirl
              • Jun 2005

Last edited by threehills; April 19, 2008, 05:54:36 PM.
              It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                Anyone have Styx livesets?
                • Jun 2004

To serve and protect.
                Last edited by asdf_admin; April 21, 2008, 12:32:56 PM.
                ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Lrn
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jan 2005

Last edited by Lrn; April 17, 2008, 05:31:11 PM.

Comment

• DJJEFFJONES
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Nov 2005

I still don't get it
                    http://www.idgafclothing.com

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

To serve and protect.
                      Last edited by asdf_admin; April 21, 2008, 12:32:24 PM.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Lrn
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jan 2005

Last edited by Lrn; April 17, 2008, 05:31:23 PM.

Comment

• MJDub
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jun 2004

http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• MJDub
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• Troklo
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cielo

Comment

• max
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Jun 2004

...and yes, its a repost^^

Comment

Working...