X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chanty
    John, John, where art thou!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Men's shaving cream

Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• chanty
      • Jun 2004

Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• chanty
        • Jun 2004

Comment

• chanty
          • Jun 2004

Comment

• chanty
            • Jun 2004

Comment

• chanty
              • Jun 2004

Comment

• chanty
                • Jun 2004

Comment

• AntonyM
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Dhar_2
                  french golden showers

Very Nice, complete concentration.
                  Originally posted by Shpira
                  So came back last night...
                  Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                  Originally posted by Illuminate
                  Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                  2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                  3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                  4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• FM
                    Wooooooo!
                    • Jun 2004

FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
                    "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
                    Facebook!
                    A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• RiseandShine
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Sep 2006

If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William Blake

Comment

• RiseandShine
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Sep 2006

If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William Blake

Comment

• RiseandShine
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Sep 2006

Comment

• RiseandShine
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Sep 2006

Comment

• RiseandShine
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Sep 2006

Comment

• AntonyM
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Oct 2004

Originally posted by RiseandShine
                                Dennis Rodman?
                                Originally posted by Shpira
                                So came back last night...
                                Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                                Originally posted by Illuminate
                                Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                                2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                                3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                                4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

Working...