its an alien!!!
    Dont panic, its organic.

Comment

• MJDub
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Re: what has been seen it cannot be unseen

Originally posted by shosh
      You sir, are not aware. Look closer at the pic...
      Yeah you missed the space boots.
      http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

Re: rockin' footage

I think the funniest part about that shot is that dude's expression. In the time he's making a dive for the save and paul johnson there makes a public appearance, he realized his flaps are down as the sudden draft of air in the wrong place has given him the look "should I save or should I save."
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Garrick
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Re: what has been seen it cannot be unseen

Originally posted by MJDub
          Yeah you missed the space boots.

indeed, i missed the rocket ship that goes with the space boots as well. lmao
          Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• poults
            Platinum Poster
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• Steve Graham
              DJ Jelly
              • Jun 2004

Comment

• shosh
                Banned
                • Jun 2004

Comment

• shosh
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2004

Comment

• MJDub
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jun 2004

Halo in China.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• shosh
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2004

Comment

• MJDub
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jun 2004

[YOUTUBE]8G9jA-FGGd8[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• MJDub
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by shosh
                          lolwut

Comment

• Kat
                            A pretty fn good milkshake
                            • Mar 2006

russian fans

♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• poults
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• res0nat0r
                                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                                • May 2006

^no fukin way

Comment

Working...