Re: Not cool enough

Originally posted by miketpoto
      Don't call me.

Comment

• Kat
        A pretty fn good milkshake
        • Mar 2006

♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• MJDub
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

There's something about that voice of his. http://kotaku.com/5034033/patrick-stewart-engages-brain-age-2-pitch-engines-at-shill-factor-ten
          http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• MJDub
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• MJDub
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

Comment

• MJDub
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

Comment

• MJDub
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

Comment

• max
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jun 2004

...and yes, its a repost^^

Comment

• simonr
                      Transitionator
                      • Jun 2004

sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• thesightless
                        Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                        • Jun 2004

god bless america.

your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                        download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• max
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jun 2004

...and yes, its a repost^^

Comment

• MJDub
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

Comment

• 88Mariner
                              My dick is smaller
                              • Nov 2006

you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• miketpoto
                                Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
                                • Jan 2005

Ooooh

Comment

Working...