X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • i!!ustrious
    I got some N64 Games Yo!!
    • Mar 2008

Re: the intentional-misuse-of-a-thread-to-boost-post-counts-one-picture-at-a-time thr

Originally posted by Kamal
    that's just wicked
    seriously huh. that has me so astonished. is it art in eggs, or an amazing occurrence?
    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• MJDub
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Re: the intentional-misuse-of-a-thread-to-boost-post-counts-one-picture-at-a-time thr

Originally posted by w0e & cri5is
      seriously huh. that has me so astonished. is it art in eggs, or a amazing occurrence?
      http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• i!!ustrious
        • Mar 2008

Originally posted by MJDub
        (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• shosh
          Banned
          • Jun 2004

Re: [ms]-er's tricked into posting naughty pics on a forum - NSFW

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
            Anyone have Styx livesets?
            • Jun 2004

....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• i!!ustrious
              • Mar 2008

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                • Mar 2008

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• MJDub
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

Nice.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• shosh
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2004

good fail pic. needs caption

Comment

• MJDub
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

Comment

• shosh
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2004

Comment

• res0nat0r
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • May 2006

im sporting a semi right now

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                            Anyone have Styx livesets?
                            • Jun 2004

this should get rid of it

....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• res0nat0r
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • May 2006

bastard

Comment

• 88Mariner
                                My dick is smaller
                                • Nov 2006

you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

Working...