• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Nonsense Thread - NSFW

^

seriously. that can't be real. there's not many things that I turn off... but that was one of them. way to go max, you disgusted picklemonkey. someone put this man in parliament and kill the people in the vid

Comment

• sammwalk
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

awright...i started watching it then turned it off as soon as the woman put the cat under her heel...i don't want to know what happens...man

Comment

• neoee
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

I really hope thats fake. :sad:
        "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• evangelion
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

What is it??

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

Originally posted by evangelion
            What is it??
            Originally posted by sammwalk
            awright...i started watching it then turned it off as soon as the woman put the cat under her heel...i don't want to know what happens...man
            more like stilleto.... and yea thats just about when I turned it off....... and quivered for about 5 minutes after that just thinking about it
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            Originally posted by ace_dl
            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Oct 2005

For Fuck Sake. I Am So Sad And Fucken Angry Right Now. I Feel Like Breaking That Chick In Hals And Whoever Filmed That. That Is Soooooooooooooooooooooo Fucked Up People. I am Crying Right Now After Watching That. That Fucken Bitch Is Ganna Get What"s Coming Let Me Assure U. I Hope That Poor Self Defensive Kitten Is In Heaven Right Now Causing A Come Back To Those Fucked Up Fuckers. What Is This World Coming Toooooooo. I Can Only Imagine What Other Fucked Up Shit Like That Goes On In This World To Aninmals In That Sorta Manner. I Really Don"t Want To Think Bout It But After Watching That (which I Saw All Off Only To Feel Really Sorry And Angry At That Fucken Bitch). Is There Anyway We Can Report Them To The Police Or Fbi Or Something Like That> Maybe They Can Id The Slut On Tv Or Something. She Had Her Ugly Fucken Face On Camera Long Enough Surley Someone Can Id Her And The Police Can Do Something Bout It. Lets Get To Work People Now Please Lets Not Let That Kittens Life Go To Waste In Such A In Humane Fassion. The Reason I Wrote This In Capitol Letters Is So That It Will Get Peopls Attention And Read This. Please People Let"s Get To Work. I Am Sure There Is Someone Out There On This Forum Who Has Contact"s With Some Sorta Auttority.

Comment

• shan
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by johns
                For Fuck Sake. I Am So Sad And Fucken Angry Right Now. I Feel Like Breaking That Chick In Hals And Whoever Filmed That. That Is Soooooooooooooooooooooo Fucked Up People. I Tam Crying Right Now After Watching That. That Fucken Bitch Is Ganna Get What"s Coming Let Me Assure U. I Hope That Poor Self Defensive Kinnetn Is In Heaven Right Now Causing A Come Back To Thos Fucked Up Fuckers. What Is This World Coming Toooooooo. I Can Only Imagine What Other Fucked Up Shit Like That Goes On In This World To Aninmals In That Sorta Manner> I Really Don"t Want To Think Bout It But After Watching That (which I Saw All Off Only To Feel Really Sorry And Angry At That Fucken Bitch). Is There Anyway We Can Report Them To The Police Or Fbi Or Something Like That> Maybe They Can Id The Slut On Tv Or Something. She Had Her Ugly Fucken Face On Camera Long Enough Surley Someone Can Id Her And The Police Can Do Something Bout It. Lets Get To Work People Now Please Lets Not Let That Kittens Life Go To Waste In Such A In Humane Fassion. The Reason I Wrote This In Capitol Letters Is So That It Will Get Peopls Attention And Read This. Please People Let"s Get To Work. I Am Sure There Is Someone Out There On This Forum Who Has Contact"s With Some Sorta Auttority.

what did i miss?

Comment

• shan
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by max
                  SHIT..!

just saw the kinkiest thing ..EVER!
                  its really strange and moreover absolutley disgusting.
                  u have been warned!
                  You should be ashamed of yourself putting this shit in this thread. Most of the stuff in this thread is harmless until you came along and put this evil shit in. Do you really think people want to see that shit you filth bag.

Mods - Can that post from max be deleted before it disturbs anyone else
                  Last edited by Kamal; March 14, 2006, 11:40:56 AM.

Comment

• speciale
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Dec 2005

thank God for the many warnings that I don't have to watch that shit. Here is an attempt to try and cheer things up in this thread

Originally posted by Miroslav
                    It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
                    No Soup for You

Comment

Are you Kidding me??
                      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by speciale
                      thank God for the many warnings that I don't have to watch that shit. Here is an attempt to try and cheer things up in this thread

Oh Thanku speciale. SO cute. i am still upset though. but thanku for doing that

Comment

• max
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by neoee
                        I really hope thats fake. :sad:

seems not to be a fake...

...and yes, its a repost^^

Comment

Are you Kidding me??
                          • Oct 2005

I found his apology letter.

Yesterday, someone posted a letter online accepting partial responsibility for the cat mutilation photos that have gotten people riled up. And the rest of the details of the case have now come to light. The Beijing News reports that the man in question, Li Yuejun, received 1000 yuan for recruiting the performer in the video. The woman in the video, a Ms. Wang, worked in hospital in Luobei County in Heilongjiang. The county government said that she was divorced, and a little not right in the head.
                          Li did not shoot the video, however. Two employees of a Hangzhou Internet company were the producers of the film, and sent one to Heilongjiang to shoot it.
                          As for punishment, the county government issued a statement saying, "We have fully investigated the details of the cat torturing video, but we can only condemn the producers of the cat torturing video on moral grounds."
                          So that's probably the end of this sad episode, unless it spurs delegates to take action and pass an anti-cruelty law that would give an outlet for all the outrage.
                          Included below is a translation of Li's letter. We've used the version printed in TBN; there's another version printed in Huashang Morning Post that has slight differences - additional phrases in some places, deletions in others.
                          Respected Netizens:
                          Here I would like to say a thousand apologies to all the people who are concerned about the cat torture affair, to express my heartfelt respect for all those caring netizens who truly love animals, and to express my deepest regret over the horrible deaths of those animals.
                          I would like to explain three things:
                          1) This affair indeed had something to do with me;
                          2) This movie I have indeed sold over the Internet;
                          3) This movie was not in fact shot by me.
                          The detailed story goes like this: In summer, 2005, I added a friend to my QQ. In talking for a bit, the contact learned that I work for a TV station, and he became more chatty. He said that he was from Jilin Province, and that he really liked shooting movies. He then asked me about my invome, and said that there was a kind of movie that made big money. I asked him what it was about. He said that the film had no sex whatsoever, it wasn't illegal, but the actors were hard to find.
                          Through his explanation, I found the type of film was called beauties crushing animals. I said I couldn't do it. He said, there's nothing for you to be afraid of. First, it's not illegal, second, you don't need to put in any money, and third, you don't need to shoot it. You only need to contact the performers. After it's finished shooting I'll send the film to you, and you can sell it for money. I said I'd give it a try. I asked for his phone number, and he said to use QQ for contact.
                          After over a month, in July or August, I wanted to tell him that I couldn't find anyone, but he never answered. (Now I realize that after talking to me he would put my name on the blacklist, and every time he wanted to talk to me again he would add me. His QQ name was a long string of English letters, different each time.)
                          After a while, I met the performer in this movie. Seeing her I suddenly remembered that event. In talking to her a few times, she was not too enthusiastic. She was most worried about having her image revealed on the Internet. I told her what that person had said, and said that the people who watched these films were psychologically abnormal, and wouldn't let anyone know. After a few days, that person added me and asked how things were coming. I asked him what was up, why he kept adding me. He said that you can't be too careful.
                          I said that the performer had pretty much agreed.
                          He set the time at midday on a Saturday in September, to meet in front of the bus station. He told me that he was called Changlong. When I saw him he was driving a small grey car with Heilongjiang plates. He was average height, around 30 years old. When I got in the car I saw a cardboard box with animals and a camera. Then we got the performer and went to the shooting location.
                          After October, he sent me the film and wired the money, and asked me to continue to help him scout performers. He planned a long partnership. Afterwards I spoke to him once.
                          According to what the man called Changlong said, he was not with crushworld. The editing of the two films together was probably done by another seller; the original details were just these. I could also add that the first person to post the pictures openly on the Internet was not some good-hearted crusader. Every person selling these films will often run into a few people calling themselves college students, who say that they have no financial support, and ask if they could have a film sent over. Usually send one or two clips for them to look at, but these people are insatiable. Probably some seller didn't grant their request, and they were shamed into anger, and posted the pictures online publicly.
                          After this affair, I have undertaken a deep self-reflection, how I debased myself for a little flyspeck of profit. I have hurt far too many people, and have stained what is lofty and holy. I am willing to accept anything the organization or work unit choose to do. I am willing to accept the righteous condemnation of the good-hearted citizens.
                          Li Yuejun

Comment

• arielus
                            He's back, in Pog form
                            • Jun 2004

http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
                            http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
                            http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo

Comment

• KinKyJ
                              Platinum Poser
                              • Jun 2004

I am willing to accept the righteous condemnation of the good-hearted citizens.
                              Bend over baby

Comment

• arielus
                                He's back, in Pog form
                                • Jun 2004

gotta love the boobs bounce simulator

Use our Sports Bra Finder quiz to help you pick the perfect sports bra for you and your sport.

http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
                                http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
                                http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo

Comment

Working...