• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Robbing souls with pictures

Originally posted by floridaorange
    Oh, I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?' Guy's got a nice head of white hair, it's beautiful.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
      Anyone have Styx livesets?
      • Jun 2004

new still from teh daft punk Tron legacy flick

....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• i!!ustrious
        I got some N64 Games Yo!!
        • Mar 2008

Ohm's Law defines the relationships between (P) power, (E) voltage, (I) current, and (R) resistance. One ohm is the resistance value through which one volt will maintain a current of one ampere.

( I ) Current is what flows on a wire or conductor like water flowing down a river. Current flows from negative to positive on the surface of a conductor. Current is measured in (A) amperes or amps.

( E ) Voltage is the difference in electrical potential between two points in a circuit. It's the push or pressure behind current flow through a circuit, and is measured in (V) volts.

( R ) Resistance determines how much current will flow through a component. Resistors are used to control voltage and current levels. A very high resistance allows a small amount of current to flow. A very low resistance allows a large amount of current to flow. Resistance is measured in ohms.

( P ) Power is the amount of current times the voltage level at a given point measured in wattage or watts

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• i!!ustrious
          I got some N64 Games Yo!!
          • Mar 2008

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• nick007
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Oct 2007

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• Kat
                A pretty fn good milkshake
                • Mar 2006

♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Kat
                  • Mar 2006

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Kat
                    • Mar 2006

Comment

• Kat
                      • Mar 2006

Comment

• Kat
                        • Mar 2006

Comment

• Kat
                          • Mar 2006

Comment

• Kat
                            • Mar 2006

Comment

• Kat
                              • Mar 2006

Comment

• Kat
                                • Mar 2006

Comment

Working...