Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: N**sen,e thread

that-awk.jpg
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• thebanned1
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Kamal
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]9393[/ATTACH]
      How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• Dhar_2
        meat and potatoes
        • Jun 2004

You have to love google earth!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/...31/schools.uk1

Schoolyard penis seen from space

The satellite image of a penis on the lawn of Bellemoor school in Southampton. Photograph: PA

Two pupils who drew a giant penis on a school lawn using weed killer two years ago can still admire their work from satellite photos now posted on the internet.
        Despite the school re-seeding the area, the penis has turned up on satellite image search engines because a photo was taken before the new grass could conceal the appendage.
        The unnamed pair of year 11 pupils from Bellemoor school for boys in Southampton, burned the 6-metre (20ft) phallus into the grass as an end of term joke.
        Staff, parents and pupils who log on can now see the image in all its glory.
        A spokeswoman for the school said: "It was just one of those high school jinks.
        "This was an act of vandalism that took place during the summer of 2005. Southampton city council re-seeded the area and the grass was re-grown by the beginning of the new school term."

Penis prank seen from space

Six images of penises were burnt into the grass by weedkiller. (All photos Google Earth)

A collection of giant phallic images that can be viewed from space have made a New Zealand high school the focus of some unwelcome attention.

The aerial images of the penises were snapped by Google Maps in 2009 and could have been seen by millions of people since then.

An NZ man searching for a property in the Hamilton area unwittingly made the discovery at Fairfield College in Waikato.

The Fairfield phalluses, which dominate grassy sections of the college, seem to have been created with a grass-killing herbicide, leaving the distinct outline of the male genitalia.

Lewd drawing part of growing trend to draw naughty graffiti only detectable via Google Earth

Teenager's 60ft painting of penis on parents' roof spotted in space

When ancient Britons drew male genitalia on chalk hillsides, little did they know people would ape their customs millennia later
        A house, near Hungerford, has had a penis painted on its roof. Photograph: KNS News

When I was at school there was a craze for scrawling penis graffiti on the chairs. Hapless teachers would look around the class to work out what all the sniggering was about, only to find a cartoon cock and balls between their legs. Now this classroom humour seems to have spread to outer space.
        Teenager Rory McInnes painted a giant phallus on the roof of his parents' West Berkshire mansion, apparently after watching a programme about Google Earth.

The BBC delicately describes it as a "comedy painting", saying it was there for a whole year before his parents found out.
        It is not the first time the stunt has been tried. In 2006 the Sun reported that "pranksters drew a willy on the roof of a top school" in Teesside that went unnoticed until it appeared on Google Earth.
        Similarly for the benefit of Google Earth, pupils drew a 6m penis in weedkiller on school playing fields in Southampton in 2007.
        Then there's the Cerne Abbas giant … but that's another story.

Comment

• nick007
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Oct 2007

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• Dhar_2
            meat and potatoes
            • Jun 2004

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

moral-of-the-story.jpg
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

k2V3ykszrk-MdTsXL7QA6A2.jpg
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Kamal
                    Administrator
                    • May 2002

Kx5Mv7kp50uu86xw2UX-OQ2.jpg
                    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Kamal
                      Administrator
                      • May 2002

hpJcnSwvTEqd8gK-pMCjaQ2.jpg
                      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Kamal
                        Administrator
                        • May 2002

Bh0fciN5lkahmgjs7p1M_A2.jpg
                        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Homegrove
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jun 2004

Forward thinking house music

Comment

• Kamal
                            Administrator
                            • May 2002

kPTFTyWSMUmXTD2u3pbfBA2.jpg
                            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Kamal
                              Administrator
                              • May 2002

mRfaE7JatU6wRvolLZf3bA2.jpg
                              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Kamal
                                Administrator
                                • May 2002

MuWZAap8bkmniam-9AItCg2.jpg
                                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

Working...