X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sammwalk
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Re: The heck kinda thread title is this! (nsfw)

^^nasty!!!

Comment

• sammwalk
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

Comment

• sammwalk
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

Comment

• MJDub
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

Re: Sasha Nakid! (nsfw)

Originally posted by thesightless
          MJ, can i get a ruling?
          Ban imo

Btw, why are there so many fucking lighting/interior stores in Chinatown?

http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• sammwalk
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

someone told them it's always good to be RIGHT! GEt it??!! HAHAHA

Comment

• unkownartist
              Banned
              • Nov 2005

Comment

• Kat
                A pretty fn good milkshake
                • Mar 2006

♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• sammwalk
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jun 2004

^^the funny thing is to top it off she/he has those fake tits, which look 100X more fake because of the build...yechhhh!!!!

Comment

• MJDub
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jun 2004

Yep he totally has high testosterone.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• sammwalk
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Jun 2004

along the same lines. at first I thought it was shopped but then slowly i began to realize that it might not be...why god...and how?? tranny bodybuilders?

Comment

• MJDub
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jun 2004

Comment

• floridaorange
                          I'm merely a humble butler
                          • Dec 2005

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• floridaorange
                            I'm merely a humble butler
                            • Dec 2005

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• AntonyM
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Oct 2004

Good to see the morbid side
                              on this site reemerging.
                              Originally posted by Shpira
                              So came back last night...
                              Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                              Originally posted by Illuminate
                              Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                              2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                              3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                              4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• hulkhuss
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Katkich
                                look how shriveled up his nuts are
                                http://www.mixcloud.com/RMasie/

http://soundcloud.com/r-masie

https://www.facebook.com/R-Masie-117851198318029/

Comment

Working...