"I'd rather chill in this thread": why nonsense don't go away
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Re: Nonsense Thread
That's why I quit using Imagestation...piece of shit. I'm still trying to learn the ways of the "interweb" though...I'm not that bright, ya know.Originally posted by thesightlesssorry could not resist this one.Originally posted by lmmadicOriginally posted by _evangelion_

here you go
learn the powers of the interweb my son, may the force be with you
Comment
-
-
-
Re: Nonsense Thread
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: Nonsense Thread
Just look at the face and you can tell that's a dude. I wonder how many drunk, unsuspecting guys he/she/it has preyed upon??!!
I'd kill...
Comment
-
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment