• Jan 2014

Re: The most beautiful pieces of nonsense ever posted

Comment

• KiwiTollway
        Platinum Poster
        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by floridaorange
        Whoa! That's what we sold our old house for, that's crazy! And it's close to the beach!!
        I'd buy one with an orchard of any kind near a beach

unbelievable how doable!

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

House prices in Australia are going through the roof. One house last weekend had a reserve price of 1.5 million and sold for 3.4 million. My sister sold her house recently , reserve $600, 000 , sold $725,000.

My suburb the median house price has gone up 33% in the last year.
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

Is it a housing bubble or is there a lot of foreign investment? or is it landlocked areas that are coastal? probably a combination of all of the above coupled with an economy that has bounced back... here in the states, anything over $400k is considered a jumbo loan, and the qualifications are alot more strict after our housing crisis. but our neighbors house just sold for $355k and was only on the market for 1 day. It's smaller than our house with a slightly bigger yard and also older. Unemployment #'s are down a lot, so things are for sure healthier here, but I still want to live in or near Paris for at least a year or 2 . I'd definitely live in Melbourne too, everyone I know who has lived there loved it there... I'm betting is somewhat similar to San Diego, coastal, clean, sophisticated. Places like that are always in demand of course.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

We have restrictions on foreign investment , it's overall in Victoria and N.S.W. coastal doesn't matter. Melbourne is very spread out my sister was in outer Melbourne, a long way from coastal. Our economy isn't bouncing back because it didn't fall during the global financial crisis. We still have a AAA rating. We were quite healthy until we got this idiot Prime Minister. He has been bringing it down. The property prices are almost inexplicable. I really hope it isn't a bubble . I like having a humble house which is worth a million .
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

dare-to-compare[1].jpg
                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                Originally posted by ace_dl
                Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• floridaorange
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by DIDI
                  The property prices are almost inexplicable. I really hope it isn't a bubble . I like having a humble house which is worth a million .
                  If you you're having that "too good to be true" feeling, perhaps you may want to sell it, if it is at the top of the market, and then either rent something and save until the bubble bursts and you can then buy some foreclosure and have a pile of cash in the bank.

When the bubble happened in San Diego most people refinanced and bought new expensive cars or upgraded everything in their house. Then when the economy imploded a lot of people were screwed. But selling at the top of the market is always smart. Because when it comes down, that funny money will be gone and your house will go back to what it was worth before - to some extent. Just some thoughts.

Comment

• unkle
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • Mar 2007

Comment

• DIDI
                      Aussie Pest
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange
                      If you you're having that "too good to be true" feeling, perhaps you may want to sell it, if it is at the top of the market, and then either rent something and save until the bubble bursts and you can then buy some foreclosure and have a pile of cash in the bank.

When the bubble happened in San Diego most people refinanced and bought new expensive cars or upgraded everything in their house. Then when the economy imploded a lot of people were screwed. But selling at the top of the market is always smart. Because when it comes down, that funny money will be gone and your house will go back to what it was worth before - to some extent. Just some thoughts.
                      The most we will get in a correction. We have a very different system to you, we don't seem to have mass foreclosures .

I quite like my house and living where I am . It's a great area. I have had it long enough that there would still be a great profit in it, but then I would have to find somewhere else to live.

Comment

• unkle
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • Mar 2007

Never more I'll post something about buildings or australia.

Comment

• floridaorange
                          • Dec 2005

^

Originally posted by DIDI
                          The most we will get in a correction. We have a very different system to you, we don't seem to have mass foreclosures .

I quite like my house and living where I am . It's a great area. I have had it long enough that there would still be a great profit in it, but then I would have to find somewhere else to live.
                          I hear ya, it's your home.

Comment

• DIDI
                            Aussie Pest
                            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by unkle
                            Never more I'll post something about buildings or australia.
                            Starting conversations [not arguments] is never a bad thing

Comment

• Kamal
                              Administrator
                              • May 2002

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                              Originally posted by ace_dl
                              Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• nick007
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Oct 2007

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

Working...