• Dec 2005

Re: ???????????

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• jarble187
      vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
      • Sep 2004

Gregg Valentino was in the Guinness Book of Records for having the largest biceps in the world. He achieved this through the usual body-building skills of workouts and diet, in conjunction with an additional fillip - injections of steroids at doses normally used to help racehorses cheat.

He didn't know when to stop, so nature gave him some pointers. His arm soon became infected, thanks to a sterilisation policy for his needles that could generously be described as "blowing the dust off the tips". Despite some self-administered surgery, he had to be rushed to hospital where his biceps more or less fell apart thanks to a massive haematoma that needed to be hacked away.

If that had been the extent of the story, it would have been a warning - although quite what of, it's not entirely clear. But Valentino also became a steroid dealer during his worst periods. He became involved with gangs and came close to being murdered, with only the timely intervention of his girlfriend with a shotgun saving his life. The cost to him was still dear. Not only did his girlfriend die of a drugs overdose, he lost a million dollars of his competition winnings and was arrested and imprisoned for dealing.
      Push the envelope, watch it bend.

www.kansascitytechno.com

Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011

Comment

• Kat
        A pretty fn good milkshake
        • Mar 2006

♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Kat
          A pretty fn good milkshake
          • Mar 2006

Re: :·:·:·:·:·:·:·: ·:·:·:·:·:·:·:& #183;:·:·:·:·:·:·:&# 183;:·:

♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• KinKyJ
            Platinum Poser
            • Jun 2004

easy backflip with a wheelchair: http://www.break.com/index/extreme_w...ir_riding.html

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
              Anyone have Styx livesets?
              • Jun 2004

....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• thesightless
                Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                • Jun 2004

^^^^^ HAHAHA

kinda looks like MS's new addition- connor jacob MJ
                your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• threehills
                  I heart Lollergirl
                  • Jun 2005

It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• threehills
                    I heart Lollergirl
                    • Jun 2005

Comment

• threehills
                      I heart Lollergirl
                      • Jun 2005

Comment

• threehills
                        I heart Lollergirl
                        • Jun 2005

Comment

• threehills
                          I heart Lollergirl
                          • Jun 2005

Comment

• threehills
                            I heart Lollergirl
                            • Jun 2005

Comment

• threehills
                              I heart Lollergirl
                              • Jun 2005

Comment

• threehills
                                I heart Lollergirl
                                • Jun 2005

Comment

Working...