digweed 11 hours (now stupid arguing thread).

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hoff
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Aug 2009

digweed 11 hours (now stupid arguing thread).

respects to that mental club

"
    Wow thank you ‪#‎Stereo‬.Mtl
    what an amazing 11 hour journey on one of the best sound systems in the world.
    "

• Michael^Heaven
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2008

Re:

Comment

• J-Shock
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

Re: digweed 11 hours

I didnt go this time (Im getting old as hell, well feeling), but i am 99.9% positive Mr. Digweed will release a Live In Stereo one day. He, amongst a truckload of Djs have been raving about the soundsystem. It is one of the best. I have seen so many great DJs in that small intimate place it reminds me how much I miss going out all night. I was lucky that when i had my clubs, legal closing time for alcohol licenses is 3am) we would always jump to Stereo or sometimes Circus and relieve the stresses of the night.

Great club, great people, great friends and we will see a Live in mix soon, IMO! Glad he enjoyed himself
      Peace
      J-Shock

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Considering how Tenaglia, Sasha and everyone else raves about the soundsystem that Stereo has, I wouldn't be surprised if your prediction came true.

Let's hope it's soon. I don't think an 11 disc set of last night would be too much to ask for
        Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• unkle
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Mar 2007

The first hours in an extended set from John
          are amazing, I enjoy a lot those moments.

Comment

• go0gle
            Platinum Poster
            • Jan 2007

11hrs+top sound system = Twilo like experience ..

This coming Saturday is my fix, but we only get 3-4hrs sets here in SF

Comment

• go0gle
              Platinum Poster
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by J-Shock
              Digweed will release a Live In Stereo one day.
              If I am not mistaken he was going to release one from there a few years ago but something went wrong with the recording so it never happened ..

Comment

• go0gle
                Platinum Poster
                • Jan 2007

^ur loss brah

Comment

• diegoff
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

great!!!! I´m sure it was a hell of a party! I wish I was younger hehehehe
                  It´s a spiritual thing!

feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
                  Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
                  May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current

Comment

• runningman
                    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                    • Jun 2004

I was just in Montreal last month. Fuck I love Montreal and Stereo.

That sound system is so clean your ears don't ring or anything after you leave. TOP NOTCH

Comment

Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

You still sore from your online asswhipping Zover? Let it go dude, come to terms you got made into a bitch, everyone else did months ago. Who knew I could get into your head this bad?

LOL

Of couse you're still pissed. A dumbass like you would fuck your own sister, get her pregnant and tell everyone that you did it on purpose, thinking you'd save face.
                      Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

Gee, wonder if Zover's using multiple accounts again. LOL what a loser that he has to make up aliases to back himself up. Insecure much? LOL

Riled up is kind of funny for a dumb fuck like to mention - considering that couldn't let go of being bitchslapped online a few months ago. You're even back to posting multiple times in a row - you're still butthurt.

Zover's owned again. LOL No wonder your mom left you.

Comment

Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

It's bad enough that Zover's a habitual liar that needs to give the illusion of consensus.

But Jesus Christ, he's so fucking dumb that he can't even be bothered to try and be a convincing liar. Or at least change up his game. Or, you know, not explode into rage when the board moved on without him, despite endless attempts to re-register and getting banned.

I'm in your head Zover like I'm in every orifice of your mom. Like I said, she went into hiding after she had to confront having given birth to a worthless fuck up like you.

I guess that makes her the original crisis actor. LOLOLOLOL

Try to not post multiple times in a row, Zovie, in your fit of anger that will follow after this, it doesn't help your trying to convince yourself that you're calm. It must suck that you're getting played worse than a musical instrument and you knowing it.

Comment

Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

Again, you just go back to your old routine - get mad and project your anger.

Yeah, you're not mad at all, still holding on to a grudge that was over three months ago.

You're not very self aware, are you?

LOL

Comment

Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by The Bedrock Cap
                              I got you all riled up in this thread didn't I? lol
                              In your own little glass menagerie fantasyland, I'm sure you're absolutely convinced of this.

I'm just playing bait the retard with you, and you're biting more than your mom with dentures.

You make this too easy for me Zover.

Comment

Working...