digweed 11 hours (now stupid arguing thread).

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AliasTheJester
    Banned
    • Oct 2015

Re: digweed 11 hours (now stupid arguing thread).

Keep saying it James. You're the only person that believes it. I will point out again it was me that got you all riled up in this thread, as I have on countless other occasions. You got owned in the Private Schools thread (twice), you got owned in the George & Lynne thread, you got owned in the Sakio is gay thread, you got owned in the trance thread and so on and so on.

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by AliasTheJester
      Zovertard has so much butthurt to tell from so much pwnage
      Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Zovertard has so much butthurt to tell.
        Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

• AliasTheJester
          Banned
          • Oct 2015

LOL at James having to resort to pictures. Wasn't that illustrious' routine? Even illustrious never had to resort to scat munchin and granny fucking. What a Royal Dick.

Comment

Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

I'm so mad over that mean highsteppa pwning me! He won't do what I tell him! My control issues are showing!
            Zovertard's tales of butthurt continue...another chapter complaining of his pwnage.

Comment

• AliasTheJester
              Banned
              • Oct 2015

LoL at James having to pretend to edit other peoples posts. Wasn't that a Res0 routine? Even James' routines are not original.

And what am I complaining about James? Remember it was me that caused you to react in this thread. I knew exactly what I was doing. I knew you would make a cunt of yourself, as you will time and time again.

Comment

Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

Our Friends In The North (North American Edition)

Oh yeah, you're totally taking it stride. You're not complaining at all

LOL

You just can't take it. You're hilariously pathetic.

LOLOLOL

Comment

• AliasTheJester
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2015

Speaking of hilarious

Rossi had a point (Page 1) — General Bedrock Discussion — Bedrock Messageboard

Big Fellaa wrote:
                  That 'el presidente highsteppa' seems a right douche, must be in the water over there...

Comes across as a right fucking wanker. Saying you've fucked someone's dead mother? Poor form. Needs a shoe to the nose. (thats if its true)
                  He'd last minutes over here with that shite.

Comment

• AliasTheJester
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2015

James. You have started stuttering again LOL. You clearly do not understand humour either.LOL

Comment

Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

Whatever you say Zover. You keep thinking that.

Your banning history says otherwise.

LOLOL

U mad bro. Still mad

Comment

• AliasTheJester
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2015

You have no ammo (thats what cunts, that play games call it) James. That has been your problem James. And every time you think you have something, you get duped. Even your friend Jay Kaffman had to walk away from you. LOL

Comment

• AliasTheJester
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2015

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
                          Our Friends In The North (North American Edition)

Oh yeah, you're totally taking it stride. You're not complaining at all

LOL

You just can't take it. You're hilariously pathetic.

LOLOLOL
                          LOL I have just noticed the thread has on had two looks. James was straight in there, butchering the queens too LOL Tread carefully James. You know what happened last time.
                          Last edited by AliasTheJester; November 7, 2015, 12:08:51 PM.

Comment

• AliasTheJester
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2015

Another class post by James.Who has gone quiet

Opening a Lounge/Club - Page 8

If DIDI does think that Zover is in fact the victim here (not totally certain, as she quoted him - so it's a bit unclear who's she's referring to), she might want to review the toxic pattern of harassment and bullying that his posting history and regular abusive patterns he's shown towards others - going so far to see himself as some kind of spiteful, self-appointed mod. Check his posting history under his multiple aliases if you can stomach it and check out how often he's been negative or even outright abusive to other members and demanded respect from everyone, even though he wouldn't reciprocate. His justification; he had a high postcount in a short amount of time - solid reasoning there. As I said before, he couldn't take what he liked to dish out to others on a regular basis. As for the "owning" part - it pushed his buttons and I fully admit I went to town on him, knowing it pissed him off. I don't have much sympathy for a bully and a coward, so no quarter comes from me, and I got as much fun as I could out of it..

And really, having multiple aliases is actually something that undermines the integrity of the board - it's not a good thing - even if she sees that as "contributing". All it does is transforms a spot on the internet where people can exchange ideas and instead it undermines it by giving the illusion of consensus (when its one person posting) and prevents any trust people can have in each other, causing people to second guess if they're actually talking to another individual or a variation of a single individual masquerading as someone else. If she believes the opposite, please feel free to explain why. For all the talk about how MS isn't what it used to be, how it's in decline and even how it's approaching it's end - it's because this behavior has been accepted and part of the status quo that's partly at fault. Not many people are going to want to contribute to an environment that is so insular that they tolerate that kind of bullshit, and it doesn't really encourage much in the way of new membership, which is what will keep any message board alive.

But hey, if this is the case where she thinks that Zover was a great contributor to the board, that's her opinion. I doubt that we'd have much to talk about anyways, with her supporting someone like that.

And to address the subject of the thread - who cares if he's going to open a club or not? If he does - awesome, and good luck. If he doesn't there are other people who might be able to put to use the knowledge that was being offered, instead of reading how Zover had some stupid vendetta against FL and has taken every opportunity he could to post it in any other thread. If you look through his contributions - you'll see someone just shitting on another member of the board and others just standing by and accepting it.
                            Pig snorting cunt. This one is worth 4 in a row. LOL
                            Last edited by AliasTheJester; November 7, 2015, 01:17:42 PM.

Comment

• DIDI
                              Aussie Pest
                              • Nov 2004

How come I don't remember that post ?? Seeing it was partially directed at me. Was this the one I couldn't be bothered responding to at the time . ??? If it is you finally got your response Oh well

Don't try and twist what I said. Let's get a few things straight, I don't particularly see anyone here as a victim. It's more like seeing school kids scrapping And this whole debacle couldn't have happened without your disingenuous "contributions "

But what I will say is I don't have to look up "zovers" posts, I have read them all as they happened. I saw a lot of what was happening around them. Some are pretty offensive But nothing like you,Steppa,bought to the table. He gives you a good going over , and manages to do it without bringing your relatives into it . All this "your mother" stuff is really pathetic and incredibly childish and you have managed to take it to a whole even lower level. What I will say is that there will never be a winner in this little exchange.

With all that reading of posts etc, perhaps you would have noticed he was a mod at one stage and he doesn't demand respect at all, you have to take him as he is. The owning part is ridiculous , you are not owning anyone, I get this picture in my head of this weedy nerd screaming "Owned!!" then maniacally laughing as he wanks off . . Not sure what that says about my head.

Re contributions, When I talk contributions on a music forum I mean contributing music and he still does that with his various aliases with tracklists , download links, and not just a list of what he is listening to without links. He truly shares music !! What I do respect is that he still does this despite the way this forum has treated him. I stopped doing it a long time ago when I lost respect for this forum. Well, except Hernan's subforum. But I do that for Hernan and some select forum members

Strangely enough we do seem to have other things to talk about because sometimes people can separate and see both the good and the bad and respond according. I have respect for your taste in cars and politics. But bloody hell your bad is really baaad !! There really has to be some reason why you aren't banned , in fact virtually given part of this forum to continue? Although I think moving this to here rather than leave it in GYY wasn't such a bad idea. Although if you were banned it could have been stopped.

As for FO, no vendettas, some of us just have a whole lot lower tolerance to bullshit . He is a fake and every now and then we pull him up on it. Most particularly when he tries to be a mod instead of the failed hall monitor that he is. Amazes me that some intelligent people seem to get sucked in

"Undermining the forum" "Bully" "Coward" They all fit you rather well in this area.

Being banned here is sometimes a badge of honour.
                              Originally posted by TheVrk
                              it IS incredible isn't it??
                              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• floridaorange
                                I'm merely a humble butler
                                • Dec 2005

Didi, please.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...