digweed 11 hours (now stupid arguing thread).

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • el presidente Highsteppa
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: digweed 11 hours (now stupid arguing thread).

Originally posted by audrey_w
    This ^^
    And audwey, after watching the thread for two days decides to jump into the pile on. Maybe you and your hero Zovertard can swap stories about getting bitchslapped online by me. You haven't posted much since.

Still asking others to research your point for you? Looks like it.

Predictable. So easy to fuck you tards up LOL
    Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• audrey_w
      Gold Gabber
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
      And audwey, after watching the thread for two days decides to jump into the pile on. Maybe you and your hero Zovertard can swap stories about getting bitchslapped online by me. You haven't posted much since.

Still asking others to research your point for you? Looks like it.

Predictable. So easy to fuck you tards up LOL
      LOL

You might just want to take 5 and wind your neck in a bit you deluded cunt.

Comment

• audrey_w
        Gold Gabber
        • Jan 2013

owned/bitchslapped/tard

really? Are you a fucking child?

Well done on everything you've brought to this forum.

Comment

• AliasTheJester
          Banned
          • Oct 2015

Nothing new. James making a cunt of himself. Dodging the the questions when being called out. Relying on Kamal, who has also Given up on him, chowing down on some brown. The cunt is that thick, he has no ammo and still gets whipped. Playing chess with the pigeon. lol. So desperate he has to claim to have fucked someone's mother. A grade cunt. Lol

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

Mods, mods, the ignore function is on the blink again
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• simonr
              Transitionator
              • Jun 2004

Re: digweed 11 hours

Montreal is a great place to go to party - it's like Disneyland for alcoholics .
              They stop serving at 2am.

Great night a Stereo .. but no point posting about it.

Is El Presidente playing with a full deck ... sad to to see what this place has become.
              sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

LOL

You might just want to take 5 and wind your neck in a bit you deluded cunt.
                Take your own advice - you mad bro. Just like your friend in butthurt Zovertard. You follow him around like he sucked your dick and you're hoping for him to swallow next time. No wonder you're all over any pile on he's involved in.
                Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by AliasTheJester
                  I still got you wound up, huh Zovie?

Comment

• floridaorange
                    I'm merely a humble butler
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by simonr

Is El Presidente playing with a full deck ... sad to to see what this place has become.
                    "This place" hasnt become anything different because of 1 stupid feud, put them on ignore man, problem solved...as for a full deck, if you're asking if he's signed up with 20 different accounts, been banned numerous times, bullied 3 members until they no longer login here anymore, his deck is comparatively rather full. Maybe you've missed Highsteppa's poignant film reviews Si?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

They stop serving at 2am.
                      Actually last call is 2:45am, but you can always go to a local convenience store to buy alcohol if you want to continue.

Comment

• floridaorange
                        I'm merely a humble butler
                        • Dec 2005

The reality is - Steppa would simply stop and get back to talking about music and films and other relevant topics if asked to, while others in this thread will never quit and continue to try and poison this place until banned, rebanned and of course rebanned until the board is shutdown and the poison wins. Speaking of not dealing with a full deck. Only a raging narcissist with no life would carry on that way. Now, that said, cooler minds could just stop and return to being civil but everyone knows who is incapable of that type of behavior.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• AliasTheJester
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2015

LOL even SimonR thinks he's a cunt. James was probably at the gig Simon. But he would have spent the night licking the toilet bowl after someone had taken a shit. LOL

Most of Bedrock, DiDi, Miko and even Kamal by now think James is a cunt.

This thread is pure comedy gold. I just wish Kamal would undelete my early posts. LOL

Comment

• AliasTheJester
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2015

James. While my post have been funny and completely taken the piss out of you, yours are somewhat different. People only make claims like shitting in someones mothers mouth out of rage. The only person that has been monumentally fucked up the arse is you. The hole is that big, a moose could fit his dick in it. Not that any respectable moose would.

BTW - Your mom is the shit eating bitch in your spreading your butthurt in the General Forum thread. You could at least get it right. I just did what was asked. I guess in your spazzing out in another fit of rage, you might have blocked it out.

Comment

• audrey_w
                              Gold Gabber
                              • Jan 2013

Originally posted by floridaorange
                              The reality is -
                              "the" reality? Perhaps you mean your own perception of reality?

Either way, I doubt many will be convinced by ms's very own Walter Mitty telling them what's real. LOL

Comment

• audrey_w
                                Gold Gabber
                                • Jan 2013

Originally posted by floridaorange
                                put them on ignore man, problem solved...
                                Yeah do that. Then every time they post you can give a running commentary on what you can and can't see, that'll be good.

Try and be consistent though. Imagine if you kept harping on about having people on ignore and then whoops, you forget yourself and reply to their post. Imagine that. Imagine what a cunt you'd look. Not just once either LOL

You need to have a good memory to be a successful liar

Comment

Working...