X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Duff McKagin
    Gold Gabber
    • Sep 2004

Michael Campbell wins U.S> Open

what a finish to a great open this year. lots of nailbiting but it was great to see a guy like campbell walk away with it.
    Fly? Yes. Land? No!
  • MJDub
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Yeah, nothing wrong with seeing a new face. And Tiger had a very "un-Tigerlike" tournament, especially last round.
    http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• 13kickdrums
      Getting Somewhere
      • May 2005

Originally posted by MJDub
      Yeah, nothing wrong with seeing a new face. And Tiger had a very "un-Tigerlike" tournament, especially last round.
      whaddaya mean? he came in 2nd overall and his last round he shot his best round of the four days. anything under first place is probably considered un-tigerlike though.

Comment

• Duff McKagin
        Gold Gabber
        • Sep 2004

Re: Michael Campbell wins U.S> Open

i think tiger played brilliantly today...anyone that shoots 2 under in the championship of the open at Pinehurst 2 is pretty friggin amazing in my book. maybe if he would have started the day more agressively instead of waiting till the back 9 he would have been holding that trophy again...
        Fly? Yes. Land? No!

Comment

• MJDub
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

I'm talking more about his putting. He was really conservative the whole tournament, and when he started to make a run, he just fizzled, unlike he usually does and take advantage of his position by going for the jugular.

Then again, Tiger never needs to make "comebacks" and make runs anyway. :wink:
          http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• CSquare
            Addiction started
            • Jul 2004

tiger played great. that course during the open just isn't a course you go into trying to dominate. the fact that michael campbell kept going up and down after missing greens were amazing. he played brilliantly and showed alot of grit in winning today.

Comment

• Pataky P
              asdf_imo
              • Jun 2004

Yes,he is a great Player!!

Comment

• Garrick
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

i can't believe not one person was under par. if pros can't make par, i can imagine what my score would look like... :?
                Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Duff McKagin
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Sep 2004

ha. i'd be lucky to shoot 140 on a good day
                  Fly? Yes. Land? No!

Comment

• hulkhuss
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jun 2004

great match, Campbell deserve to win
                    http://www.mixcloud.com/RMasie/

http://soundcloud.com/r-masie

https://www.facebook.com/R-Masie-117851198318029/

Comment

• Michael Lanning
                      Fresh Peossy
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by CSquare
                      tiger played great. that course during the open just isn't a course you go into trying to dominate. the fact that michael campbell kept going up and down after missing greens were amazing. he played brilliantly and showed alot of grit in winning today.
                      agreed... that last save out of the bunker pretty much clinched it... great tournament.
                      Michael Lanning - Brahma
                      Sentient Audio Collective
                      www.sentientaudiocollective.com

Comment

• 13kickdrums
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • May 2005

YEAH YEAH..but does tiger know his digweed from his icey? thats all i got.

Comment

Working...