X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • robprunzit
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Australian hostage rescued by Iraqi Military

This is a praise for the military of Iraq, and the hopefullness that one day America and Coalition forces can let Iraq manage its own country.

The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.

Ok, here is the question. A muslim cleric in Australia was trying to free this man and a couple Iraqi guys thru negotiation. The negotiations were not working, so maybe the cleric has been a little humiliated, or humbled, or angered, or was he really trying to work on the side of releasing the hostage. Where is he coming from to make the comments he makes in the article to follow?

AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily
  • rewing3
    I really don't care
    • Jun 2004

Good to see the iraq military is doing something to help the war out. Maybe sometime soon we can get out of iraq.
    Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• robprunzit
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Re: Australian hostage rescued by Iraqi Military

I posted this thread to put up something positive, but I'm surprised that noone really cares that it is moving in a good direction, and yes America will one day hand it all over to them. This is proof of that coming in the future.

Why do so many only want to belittle, and bash Bush and the war, while so many good things are actually happening over there?

Thanks rewing3!

Comment

• superdave
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by robprunzit
        I posted this thread to put up something positive, but I'm surprised that noone really cares that it is moving in a good direction, and yes America will one day hand it all over to them. This is proof of that coming in the future.

Why do so many only want to belittle, and bash Bush and the war, while so many good things are actually happening over there?

Thanks rewing3!
        Imo, they belittle and bash Bush mostly for political purposes. Plenty of people including the Democrats and many other Americans sadly want us to fail in Iraq and hate these stories. They'd rather see a foreign enemy win than have another Republican president. So any of this positive news is quite negative to them.
        Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• robprunzit
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

What has happened to common logic of right and wrong, over and above the persuasions of men? Where are the morally responsible and thought provoked people, not wrapped up in emotionally irresponsible and feeling provoked hatreds? I just don't get it sometimes.

Comment

• thesightless
            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by robprunzit
            What has happened to common logic of right and wrong, over and above the persuasions of men? Where are the morally responsible and thought provoked people, not wrapped up in emotionally irresponsible and feeling provoked hatreds? I just don't get it sometimes.
            dirty hippies who smoke pot, listen to Phish, watch mike moore movies, perform abortions then eat the baby, then get married and divorced and have polygomous relations, love gays weddings, want to live in a park playing frisbee and staring at tie dye t shirts, then drinking absynthe and having philosophical conversations. then they all gather up and hold hands and sing we are the world while a small group of lesbians break all the razors of the world so they dont have to shave again. then they fly out to africa and the middle east and stage sit ins on the oppressive regeims to let the people live. soon after they spend countless hours researching a way to get away from oil and use the power of love itself.

j/k of course.
            your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• robprunzit
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

whoa, now that took some thought

Comment

• pacific493
                Getting warmed up
                • Jun 2004

This is a great story. The sooner the Iraqis get trained up and ready to go, the sooner we can get the hell out of that hellhole and get our soliders home safe.

BTW - people bash Bush because he lies. What did he say about the Iraqis military during the debates? How many troops were allegedly trained then and how many were supposed to be trained by now? Do you believe that those figures were accurate? Also, Cheney says that the insurgency is in its last throes and then has to resort to a Clinton-esque dictionary definition argument to justify his position. These people have a serious credibility problem when it comes to Iraq...and that hurts them. Honestly, I just wish Bush and Cheney would STFU about Iraq and let the soliders and military folks take care of it.

Comment

• qwerty2222
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

i dont know what ot believe about these kidnapps
                  in the end,lately everyone is released
                  the requests these terorists post first are not satisfied, not even 1%, but still they release the hostages, i dont know if they are really terorists or just some fucked up people who try to make it to the tv

Comment

• robprunzit
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jun 2004

I've thought about this last comment and cant figure out where the thought has come from that they all get freed. A few have been freed, yes, and that is great, but so many have been slaughtered. 5 Iraqis found headless a couple days ago. The Egyptian Ambassador killed.

Good news is they caught one of the top guys who is responsible for these slaughters.

Comment

Working...