• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • robprunzit
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Mexico Detains Man Thought Tied to Terror

This article was found on

The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.

Whoa. 9/11 is just a breath away.
    AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily
  • MJDub
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

If the attack comes from Mexico, it sure as hell won't occur in Texas. There are too many rabid rednecks/cowboys with their pickup trucks full of mini-arsenals for a significant attack to happen.
    http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• robprunzit
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Re: Mexico Detains Man Thought Tied to Terror

Your probably right about the Texas folks, but I think in all reality, they aren't going to cross the border and blow up a bomb. They are far to well thought out to be so short sighted. It is estimated that 9/11 was 4 years in planning. They even flew planes around Atlanta, my home, in the planning stages of 9/11. We have some very tall office buildings here.

I think Mexico, or Canada, by foot, are the safest ways to get these guys across the border. If not by foot, then some other means, but certainly not by commercial airplane. Too many caught by airplane already.

The borders have tightened up some, but are still easily penetrated. Kind of like an easy gal on a friday night.
      AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

Working...