DJ Tennis (Life and Death, Thugfucker, Kompakt) @ The Chameleon Club Mix (21.11.2015)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evil_Concussion
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2009

DJ Tennis (Life and Death, Thugfucker, Kompakt) @ The Chameleon Club Mix (21.11.2015)

DJ Tennis born in the 70's and raised between New Jersey, Sicily and Parma in a family who paid just a passing attention to music. No relatives played any musical instruments, nor were there any around the home - music was never given any special amount of love in the Romano household. But despite this, and perhaps as a direct result of this, Romano's creative and artistic attitude has always centred around music: singing, creating and collecting weird and noisy musical instruments at every turn.
    Life and Death label boss, DJ and producer, DJ Tennis delivers a mix full of exclusives.

https://www.mixcloud.com/evil_concussion/dj-tennis-life-and-death-thugfucker-kompakt-the-chameleon-club-mix-bbc-radio-1-21112015/

♫♫ 160 kbit DVB-S MP3, recorded with the best sound card out there "RME Hammerfall HDSP MADI" ♫♫
  • J-Shock
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Re: DJ Tennis (Life and Death, Thugfucker, Kompakt) @ The Chameleon Club Mix (21.11.2

God i love Dj Tennis!!!

Any download? Thank you
    Peace
    J-Shock

Comment

• ddr
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Re: DJ Tennis (Life and Death, Thugfucker, Kompakt) @ The Chameleon Club Mix (21.11.2

I am pretty sure DJ Tennis is not part of Thugfucker. Thugfucker is 2 guys, Greg and Holman...
      "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• thebanned1
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • May 2009

Originally posted by J-Shock
        God i love Dj Tennis!!!

Any download? Thank you
        Zippyshare.com - DJ Tennis (Life and Death, Thugfucker, Kompakt) @ The Chameleon Club Mix, BBC Radio 1 (21.11.2015).mp3
        How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• Dhar_2
          meat and potatoes
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ddr
          I am pretty sure DJ Tennis is not part of Thugfucker. Thugfucker is 2 guys, Greg and Holman...
          probably released stuff on the thugfucker label??

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
            Platinum Poster
            • Aug 2009

nope you're right ddr, that was a mistake from old archives, where i recorded a set from Thugfucker b2b Tennis !
            Thank you, that you`d made me aware of it ! hope you like the mix

Comment

• sbando
              Going back to Romford
              • Apr 2008

Well, it's good company, plus Thugfucker are with Life & Death
              ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
              ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
              ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
              ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• J-Shock
                Gold Gabber
                • Jun 2004

Thank you
                Peace
                J-Shock

Comment

• ddr
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sbando
                  Well, it's good company, plus Thugfucker are with Life & Death
                  DJ Tennis is the head of Life & Death, Thugfucker helped him create... It's like a fun 3-way lol
                  "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

Working...