X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Danny Tenaglia – Live @ The BPM Festival 2016 (Mexico) – 15-01-2016

http://mixing.dj/2016/livesets/danny-tenaglia-live-the-bpm-festival-2016-mexico-15-01-2016/

Does anyone have a real download for this? This looks like it could be great. Starting out with some David Bowie and the video stream says it is 3 hours.

• Devil's Dandruff
    Banned
    • Nov 2015

Re: Danny Tenaglia – Live @ The BPM Festival 2016 (Mexico) – 15-01-2016

Dear God lead us into the valley of the shadow of death, do we really have to listen to that cunt go on about his line in (jerked off the camera man, sucked off two roadies, all to be on the next podcast) routine again?

Comment

• tribalcho
      Gold Gabber
      • May 2008

Tenaglia is rockin it solid in this set! WOW! Track at 104 minutes - easily the best track of the whole festival so far.. classic rave energy..
      Last edited by tribalcho; January 16, 2016, 04:09:14 AM.
      GOING TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Todor Kalev - Bringing Back The Old School (Feb 201 by Todor Kalev | Mixcloud

Antarez on hearthis.at

Antarez - DJ Sets And Mixes | listen to music and sounds on hearthis.at

Comment

• max420
        Addiction started
        • Jul 2007

Jeez Louise, It's posted along with all the other sets that were streamed from the festival more than competently ripped by DjLellone (mad effort by the way not being motivated by a dodgy business model) in the The BPM Festival 2016 - Playa del Carmen 08/18 January 2016 thread.

I think that's the highest quality you will get unless the DJ posts it somewhere himself or you buy into that other Jerkoffs Line In exclusive bullshit. That wicked annoying Blowhard really does need to spend some of the income from his unethical internet music distribution business on improving the ventilation in his Mum's Basement.

Comment

• psybangas
          Platinum Poster
          • May 2006

Originally posted by Devil's Dandruff
          Dear God lead us into the valley of the shadow of death, do we really have to listen to that cunt go on about his line in (jerked off the camera man, sucked off two roadies, all to be on the next podcast) routine again?
          PMSL that's the funniest post I've seen on Mercury Server in some time!

Comment

• ddr
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by max420
            Jeez Louise, It's posted along with all the other sets that were streamed from the festival more than competently ripped by DjLellone (mad effort by the way not being motivated by a dodgy business model) in the The BPM Festival 2016 - Playa del Carmen 08/18 January 2016 thread.

I think that's the highest quality you will get unless the DJ posts it somewhere himself or you buy into that other Jerkoffs Line In exclusive bullshit. That wicked annoying Blowhard really does need to spend some of the income from his unethical internet music distribution business on improving the ventilation in his Mum's Basement.
            yea there is an entire thread with all of the broadcasted BPM sets... it's out there res0

here is a direct link to Tenaglia's set.. I know people are lazy and dont want to hunt, may actually find some unknown DJ that plays good stuff but ce la vie http://chemicalgroove.no-ip.org/BPM%...ary%202016.mp3
            "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

Originally posted by ddr
              yea there is an entire thread with all of the broadcasted BPM sets... it's out there res0

here is a direct link to Tenaglia's set.. I know people are lazy and dont want to hunt, may actually find some unknown DJ that plays good stuff but ce la vie http://chemicalgroove.no-ip.org/BPM%...ary%202016.mp3

Nice!! Thanks. There is some good stuff in this mix.

A lot of it has been ID'd already here: 2016-01-14 - Danny Tenaglia @ Blue Parrot, The BPM Festival, Mexico − MixesDB

Comment

• donkeykong
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jul 2006

Prob found it one of the worst sets ive listened to from bpm.

Danny back to his very minmal boring techno worst.

Comment

• Intact Contact
                  Fresh Peossy
                  • Oct 2006

First up on Danny's soundcloud.

Danny Tenaglia 3h set after Chris Liebing & Simon Baker. Recorded by Be@TV, January 14th @ Blue Parrot - The BPM Festival, Mexico
                  Last edited by Intact Contact; January 24, 2016, 02:55:42 PM. Reason: Don't know why the above link is not working. Check Danny Tenaglia soundcloud page and you will see it there.

Comment

Working...