Gui Boratto PA (Kompakt) @ Listen Paris 2015, Beatport Worldwide Dance Party - Paris

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evil_Concussion
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2009

Gui Boratto PA (Kompakt) @ Listen Paris 2015, Beatport Worldwide Dance Party - Paris

Brazilian groove architect GUI BORATTO follows up his 2011 offering "III" with new masterpiece ABAPORU - an exotic and colorful journey into sound, spread over 13 richly orchestrated club tracks that display the same penchant for ridiculously catchy melodies and infectious rhythms that already informed his revered 2007 album debut
    The extent of Gui's muscial bravura becomes abundantly clear with INDIGO's masterfully directed ascension from a deceptively simple, laid-back glockenspiel melody to full-blown string drama in just a handful of bars - an engrossing listening experience that primes the canvas for introspective, wistful groover MANIFESTO taking the album's emotional trajectory full circle. One of the Brazilian mastermind's most satisfying full-length efforts to date, ABAPORU finds Gui at the top of his game, rewiring the electronic circuits that connect European and US dance music to his own - and our - liking.

https://www.mixcloud.com/evil_concussion/listen-paris-2015-02-gui-boratto-live-beatport-worldwide-dance-party-paris-05122015/

♫♫ 192 kbit LINE-IN MP3, recorded with the best sound card out there "RME Hammerfall HDSP MADI" ♫♫
  • vinnie97
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

Re: Gui Boratto PA (Kompakt) @ Listen Paris 2015, Beatport Worldwide Dance Party - Pa

I could probably find and use a proxy, but the fascists are preventing me from listening due to some licensing BS. Any chance for another link?

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
      Platinum Poster
      • Aug 2009

Re: Gui Boratto PA (Kompakt) @ Listen Paris 2015, Beatport Worldwide Dance Party - Pa

Originally posted by vinnie97
      I could probably find and use a proxy, but the fascists are preventing me from listening due to some licensing BS. Any chance for another link?
      here mate

[click right, save as ....]

Comment

• vinnie97
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jul 2007

Thanks for that.

Comment

• vinnie97
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jul 2007

Totally brand new Gui jams through almost the entirety of the first hour. Must get the name of that techno rumbler juxtaposed with the floaty synths around 18 minutes.

Comment

Working...