X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ftc
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

goodies...pt2

alright, for those looking for some different sounds make sure to check these mutha's out!

ps. available while my bandwidth suffices! (pls don't go spreading the link)

Crash House Brothers - Airwalk Breaks Mix (May 2005)
    Crash House Bros are german duo Drawat 137 & Nexsone who play/produce techno influenced breaks. Fyi, this is not the same mix aired on Angus' Futurized in May.

John Tejada live @ Ironic Party, Jamm, London (April 29, 2005)
    This is a recent set by the amazingly talented Mr. Tejada who needs no introduction. It's recorded from the first Ironic party...

Martinez May Mix
    The very talented Martinez, hailing from Copenhagen, Denmark like his buddy Trentemoller, has been churning out impressive releases on his Out of Orbit label. This mix is packed with rockin new tracks. If you can find it, I recommend his guest mix on Dave Mothersole's Late Night Sessions from June 1st on Kiss100. He also has a June mix available on TWEAK FM (forgot the url, google it)

Tracklist:
    01. Trentem?ller - "Physical Fraction (martinez edit)"- CDR
    02. Martinez - "Solar Beams" - CDR
    03. DJ Mastra - "Lush vegetation (MiniBar EP)" - Inzec Records
    04. Pascal Feos - "Tres o Tres" - Leve Non Zero rec.
    05. Holden - "A Break in the Clouds (Beats Tool version)" - Border community
    06. Trentem?ller - "Polar Shift (intermixed with Holden a break in the clouds key-a-pella)"- PokerFlat rec.
    07. King Roc - "Pressure" - CDR
    08. DJ Mastra - "Single mode (MiniBar EP)" - Inzec Records
    09. Pheek - "Charisma" - Tic Tac Toe rec.
    10. Martinez - "Shadowboxing" - Audiomatique rec.
    11. Martinez - "Minimal Deepness" - Out of Orbit rec.
    12. Chris Wood - "Seis o Seis" - Level Non Zero Rec.
    13. Nima Gorji - "Determination" - Out of Orbit rec.
    14. M.A.N.D.Y vs. Book Shade - "Body Language" - Get Physical music
    15. Trentem?ller - "Kink (original mix)" - 3rd Floor rec.

Mr C & Omid 16B - Face Off
    Covermount CD with DJ Mag's June issue which I thought I'd share since its quite good. I also put up the .cue file.

Tracklist:
    01. Francois K 'Enlightenment' (16B Remix) Wave Music
    02. John Dahlback 'Sugar (All You Need)' RZ
    03. Zoo Brazil 'Walk Right Back' Get Physical
    04. Arnaud Le Texier & James Warren 'Ragapoom' Brilash
    05. Army of One 'Martian Keg Party' Exun
    06. DJ T 'Radiator' Get Physical
    07. Nathan Fake 'Dinamo' Traum
    08. Dirt Crew 'Lazerbeem' Mood Music
    09. X-Man 'Manga' Flip Flop
    10. St. Plomb 'A Bat In My Shoe' Mental Groove
    11. The Liptrick 'Liptrick' 20:20
    12. Mr.C & Omid16B 'That Look' Sex On Wax
    13. Levon Vincent ft. Jessica Elle 'Thrill Of Love (Levon's BB Remix)' More Music
    14. Sycophant Slags 'Cklanger'

P.Toile June 2005 Mix
    P.Toile aka Claudia who is from Berlin has a funky minimal style. She fills her june promo mix with unreleased tracks (except for the opener trentemoller - kink). Check out her site for other mixes.

Sharon Schael - der Schall (June 2005 Promo Mix)
    Got this off mayan not too long ago. I realized it was available on a different site after I had already upped it. Another excuse for you to d/l it if you haven't by now.

Tracklist:
    01. Dub Kult - Peanut
    02. Guido Schneider - Las Cuerdas de las Canarias
    03. Patrick Chardronnet vs Afrilounge - Phonix
    04. Popkan - Another Try
    05. Tiefschwarz - Issst (Nathan Fake Remix)
    06. Alex Under - Tormenta de Cerebros
    07. Radio 4 - Transmission (Alex Smoke Remix)
    08. Patrcik Chardronnet vs Afrilounge - Just For A Little Peek
    09. I?aqui Mar?n - I Hear Voices
    10. F.E.X. - Mysterious Conversation (Mazi Remix)
    11. M.A.N.D.Y. vs Booka Shade - Body Language (Afrilounge's Deep Reconstructed Mix)
    12. Mathew Jonson & The Mole - Dirt Road And A Boat From Soundwave

get 'em at fourtwenty.us/preclub

enjoy
    fuck sigs.
  • ate
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jun 2004

Re: goodies...pt2

You've posted the same tracklist twice. Anyway thanks for the mixes.. downloading..mr c & omid 16b. Also.. Sharon Schael mix.. is highly rec.

Comment

• ftc
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ate
      You've posted the same tracklist twice.
      fixed
      fuck sigs.

Comment

• AndyH
        Platinum Poster
        • May 2005

Excuse me if I am being a nob but where do I actually get these sets from? There does not seem to be a link or anything. Really want the John Tejada mix.
        [quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'

Comment

• AntonyM
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Oct 2004

Glad to see some more tech on the site.
          Pick up on some tracks that might otherwise
          go unnoticed.
          Thx FTC.
          Can't wait for the next batch.
          Originally posted by Shpira
          So came back last night...
          Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
          Originally posted by Illuminate
          Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
          2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
          3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
          4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Luis Dena
            Addiction started
            • Aug 2004

i got into the site and there's nothing there, any chance of getting them some other way??

Comment

• skahound
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Jun 2004

Damn Kenan, I'm just a touch to slow on this one. Sometimes it sucks to be on vacation!
              A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• ftc
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jun 2004

my traffic went from 0 to +40gb in 10 days once the links spread. i hate those peeps over at ump3.de -- always direct linking and they don't even have the face to reply to my emails. anyway joe i'll make sure to hook you up sometime soon. i haven't had a chance to go on slsk in quite a while but after this week i'll have the time. i forgot when you go to europe so pm me if it's sometime soon, i'll put them on yousendit. luis, i'll let u know if this is the case so you can grab them aswell
                fuck sigs.

Comment

Working...