X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AndyH
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2005

Re: greetings from ibiza!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky git! Have made it out there for last three yrs though so I should be grateful . I forgot about the rumours about Bora Bora closing. Will be interested to find out. Will be a big shame if it has
    [quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'

Comment

• jeffrey collins
      Not cool enough
      • Jun 2004

is dittypop still trying to make his own dance music? or did he go back to DA BAND!!!!!
      Jeffrey Collins: Painter
      My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
      My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• supaz
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by palmer
        Tell P-Diddy I said whatup
        If you see P Diddy, hit him in the back of the knees with a garden hose for me.

Comment

• ATN
          Addiction started
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by simonr
          Oh ... and is Bora Bora definately closed ?
          Peepz, just came back from a week in Ibiza and BORA BORA is already rocking

Comment

• fumanchu182
            Angantyr The Ruthless
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Encryption
            dont say another fookin work until you post some pictures.... PERIOD :P

-e-
            werd!
            The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• skahound
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Jun 2004

JPG proof plz

Have fun dudes and dudettes. I tried to talk to the future 'ol lady into doing Spain in hopes that I could swindle a weekend of Ibiza in there but it just wasn't happening.
              A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• berps
                Gold Gabber
                • Jul 2004

hi fellas got back this evening will put up some stuff tomoz cos im just re-quainting myself with the green stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!

berps
                "IM GETTING CAKED@THEWEEKEND!!!!!!!!! "

Comment

• supaz
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

I bet you had one hell of a time!

Comment

• ATN
                    Addiction started
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by skahound
                    JPG proof plz
                    Where can I upload 2 pix from Bora Bora plz?

Comment

• simonr
                      Transitionator
                      • Jun 2004

Taken from IbizaClubLife.com

"Bora-Bora is best for getting ready for a long clubbing night. However there had problems concerning new laws about environment and licences in 2004. Due to that within last season's last two months Bora-Bora was not allowed to play music. In 2005 Bora Bora is back again. Some things changed, so they have installed some glasdoors to work against the noise. The best: You can dance in the sun like you did the last years. Later at night the new Bora Bora Nightclub opens and the party will rock there untill 04:00pm. The Club costs a little entrance-fee and the drinks are also cheap like outside. Pictures are following the next days."

Get ready to dance on those tables and cheer the planes flying overhead !
                      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• berps
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Jul 2004

right here goes guys my review of my trip to ibiza unfortunatley on arrival i found my camera was bust so the pictures i got are from my sony ericsson k750i still waiting to see if my m8 has better photos (please bear in mind these are my opinions) Just ended up going to we love space opening 19-06-05, yoshitoshi records opening party pacha 23-06-05 and we love space 26-06-05. Firstly we love space opening; the new terrace wasnt finished so they opened up a tempory terrace which did the job although it wasnt that easy to move around in u had to fight your way through the dancing mass to get from point a to b unlike the original terrace,that aside the vibe was still there musically i felt the place was really missing lawler although some of the residents were playing some pretty good tunes later in the day we moved into the discoteque again musically not really my thing jeff mills played a pretty hard set but techno aint really my thing although one guy was goin mental as he came passed me asking who was playing at the time.
                        Yoshitoshi opening party was very good musically much more my thing behrouz opening up with some pretty solid stuff(so if anybody finds this set gimmie a shout) it was pretty empty to start with but was filling up nicely by the midway point of his set then deep dish hit the decks and they played some good stuff also not to sure about the dire straits/flashdance remix thing tho but it was a good night
                        We love space on the 26-06-05 was a little better musically a guy called dan phillips rocked the discoteque early on then tiefschwarz came on later in the night first time i ever seen em boy they rocked it got me dancing rite infront of the large speakers they have in there for full effect( my head was ringin all the next day)
                        Bora Bora was rockin and there was no signs of them going indoor @ 4pm there were people up on the tables till the music shuts down @ midnight there were a couple of guys decked out in spidermen suits on one of a many visits to the bar
                        We did the sunset thing although it was pretty cloudy the day we went across to san antonio
                        Was sick of san miguel lager after the first week luckily i found a favourite friend of mine
                        So thats about enough waffle i did enjoy it but it werent as good as last year,think this is mainly due to the djs that were playing this time (compared to lawler,howells,cattaneo,zabiela and kleinenberg last year) werent people id go and see normally but if i can get the time off from work we're going again in september for a week when we can catch sasha lawler and digweed over the space of 6 days that is something that will get me shouting.

laters berps
                        "IM GETTING CAKED@THEWEEKEND!!!!!!!!! "

Comment

Working...