So everyone join me in being ultra-ecstatic at not having to drive at least 2.5 hours to see a good show.
Deep Dish-The French Quarter-Jacksonville, FL-July 24, 2005
Collapse
X
-
Deep Dish-The French Quarter-Jacksonville, FL-July 24, 2005
This might be in the wrong forum, but I couldn't help but let everyone know that I will accompish the near impossible this night...I will see not one, but two A-list DJs in a Jacksonville club. This has not happened in at least 4 years, and maybe twice in total. I haven't seen any word of an Orlando date, so if there isn't is anyone from O-town gonna drive up for this? It would be cool cause I never figured any fellow [mn]ers would have a reason to come to my humble little town.
So everyone join me in being ultra-ecstatic at not having to drive at least 2.5 hours to see a good show.
Tags: None -
-
Re: Deep Dish-The French Quarter-Jacksonville, FL-July 24, 2
I actually might be there for this!Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Deep Dish-The French Quarter-Jacksonville, FL-July 24, 2
It's no ICON or, well..anything in Orlando for that matter. It's adequate and the system is actually damn good. It would be worth the trip just to do something different, I think. Plus, you'd get to hang with me and my homies.Originally posted by supazIs this a good club?
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment