• Show
Clear All
  • ♫♫♫♫♫♫
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Nov 2013

Americans

Sure do love their guns

RA News: Gunman opens fire at LGBT club Pulse in Orlando

More than 20 people died during the shooting, which took place in the early hours of Sunday morning.

At least 20 people have died at LGBT club Pulse in Orlando, Florida, after a gunman opened fire in the early hours of Sunday morning.

According to the The Guardian, more than 100 people were at a Latin-themed party when an unidentified shooter entered the building around 2 AM local time on Sunday, June 12th. Reports say more than 20 shots were fired and that the attacker had taken hostages, with the possibility of a bomb threat. Local police have since carried out a controlled explosion at the venue and are urging people to stay away from the area. At 5:53 AM local time, Orlando Police confirmed that the gunman had been killed.

Pulse, located in downtown Orlando, is one of the main LGBT clubs in the city. Staff posted on the club's official Facebook page saying: "Everyone get out of pulse and keep running." The post has had more than 500 comments, including first-hand accounts from people who managed to escape. "I was there," said Ricardo J. Negron Almodovar. "Shooter opened fire at around 2 AM. People on the dance floor and bar got down on the floor and some of us who were near the bar and back exit managed to go out through the outdoor area and just ran. I am safely home and hoping everyone gets home safely as well."

The incident is the second major shooting in Orlando this weekend. On Friday night, 22-year-old singer Christina Grimmie was killed as she was signing autographs after a concert. The gunman, 26-year-old Kevin James Loibl, then shot himself.

• Hoff
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Aug 2009

Re: Americans

" Latin-themed party "

maybe it's all a staging from that Nazi Trump ??,

sons of that Nazi kill Animals and take photos with them really ??
    poor empty people

on the other hand, humans killing each other does not affect me at all, not anymore, it is always the same since .........

all humanity is totally sick,

and the only thing that worries me is the damage done to other Lives and the planet Earth,

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

It's been quiet these few months, about time something like this happened again.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• ddr
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

in the name of the ancient Second Amendment, stupid America will never get rid of their gun laws.. let alone outlaw assault rifles like this ISIS allegiant used. NRA won't let it happen and the lobby's always win.
        "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• MusicJatt
          Platinum Poster
          • Aug 2004

1. How awful is this ... I have heard numbers as high as 50 people losing their lives. While on the dance floor enjoying themselves.

2. 2nd shooting, earlier this week a young, up and coming singer also lost her life.

3. UCLA shooting ...

4. And the list goes on ...

5. I wish I had something better to add. 50 plus people, that's a football team. Well at least we are here at Mercury and able to discuss this tragedy without the usual internet drawbacks.

6. Thoughts and Prayers.

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

Back in the 80's this club was a restaurant called Lorenzo's. My family would get a booth and have pizza there on a fri night and I have fond memories of that. Until I was 10 I lived less than 1 mile from this place. I now live 3.9 miles per my gps. I've never been to the club but I feel the pain as my sister and aunt work for the main hospital that is a trauma 1 hospital. Please pray for our city and country.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• MusicJatt
              Platinum Poster
              • Aug 2004

I am very sorry. Your right in the middle of it.

Comment

• MusicJatt
                Platinum Poster
                • Aug 2004

Florida,

70th Annual Tony Awards - Leading Actor In A Play - YouTube

Lin-Manuel Mirandas Sonnet to Orlando in ‪#TonyAwards ‬Acceptance Speech - YouTube

Comment

• floridaorange
                  I'm merely a humble butler
                  • Dec 2005

Thanks man, I'm gonna watch those in the morning first thing. Today some new friends of mine and I bought drinks and food and distributed to the front line individuals, volunteers, media, police and firefighters. We met a lot of hero's and we were interviewed by cnn. People were so thankful for just being of help and in return it was great to feel like part of the rebuilding effort. My sister and aunt have it rough at the main hospital as they both are in leadership roles there, so my support will now shift to focus on them, family first, but today was encouraging. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, we really are all in this together regardless of location.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

Glad you're doing something.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• MusicJatt
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Aug 2004

2nd that, Good to see a healthy response.

Comment

• unkle
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • Mar 2007

I will Never understand that kind of culture-weapons of US.

Comment

• feather
                          Shanghai ooompa loompa
                          • Jul 2004

Shock after police kill mom who shot her two adult daughters - CBS News

Comment

• DIDI
                            Aussie Pest
                            • Nov 2004

They keep doing it don't they ??
                            Originally posted by TheVrk
                            it IS incredible isn't it??
                            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• thebanned1
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • May 2009

Figures Show No Mass Shootings In Australia Since Gun Control Laws Were Introduced 20 Years Ago | IFLScience
                              How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

Working...