X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • evangelion
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: More proof of Fox News' Blatant Conservative Bias

You missed my point, in my eyes he would not be going after a Democratic adminstration as hard. My opinion.

Comment

• toasty
      Sir Toastiness
      • Jun 2004

Speaking of Fox News, I had occasion to watch Fox News yesterday morning during the aftermath of the terrorist attacks in London. The part I watched (I was flipping through all the major news channels) was actually more of a cheerleading session for Bush, as verification of why we were doing the right thing in Iraq, than reporting what was going on in London -- and this was from the anchors.

And we wonder why so many people that watch Fox News still think there is a 9-11/Iraq connection...

Comment

• pacific493
        Getting warmed up
        • Jun 2004

I've also read where Brit Hume's first reaction to the attacks was that it would be a good time to buy stocks. Glad to see he's tuned in to the misery that these latest attacks caused.

Comment

• neoee
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by evangelion
          You missed my point, in my eyes he would not be going after a Democratic adminstration as hard. My opinion.
          If he didn't he likely wouldn't have a show; how would he entertain otherwise?
          "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• evangelion
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

True, and I see what you're saying. The key part there is "as hard."

Comment

Working...