X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Jesus Dallas

Seriously? What's going on with this country? It's madness what this week has been.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • GarryX
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Apr 2006

Re: Jesus Dallas

Just when you thought it couldnt get any worse.....

Woke up this morning to the news of police being killed by a sniper?

Shocking state of affairs if you ask me, who knows where this will all end up.

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

There's an insane video on LL of a cop being shot, with what appears to be an AK at point blank range (maybe 3 feet from the nozzle).

SICKENING.
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• D.Williams
        Platinum Poster
        • Aug 2006

Somebody is stiring the shitpot, and I dont think its the cops

Comment

• Micko
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Oct 2004

It's a bit fucked up alright - the whole lot of it really

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by D.Williams
            Somebody is stiring the shitpot, and I dont think its the cops
            There's a lot of people stirring the pot:

The cops (not all of them, but the ones that are entrenched in the "us vs. them" mentality)
            The politicians (particularly this presidential race)
            The courts
            The media
            etc, etc, etc.

Right now the U.S. really needs to take a step back and examine closely what they often like to state as being their values (ie their constitution and founding principals) and see how at odds they are with the reality that they're living in.

But that's assuming that they get themselves out of the state of denial that they've been living in.
            Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa

Right now the U.S. really needs to take a step back and examine closely what they often like to state as being their values (ie their constitution and founding principals) and see how at odds they are with the reality that they're living in.

But that's assuming that they get themselves out of the state of denial that they've been living in.
              I really agree with this. So sick of the constant gun deaths.
              Originally posted by TheVrk
              it IS incredible isn't it??
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

Values have been sold out long ago. There is no coming back.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• vinnie97
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jul 2007

The "presidential" rhetoric the day before from the worst one in history certainly didn't help.

Gun grabbing from the law-abiding isn't going to make criminals and the malcontent suddenly find Jesus. Foreigners who are calling for that kind of action just don't understand how much worse it can get if you attempt an outright confiscation here. Barry has been a boon for gun manufacturers, and many Americans still value the right to defend themselves and even the odds against hardened criminals who have no acknowledgement of the law nor a respect for human life. Chicago and the number of gun deaths there alone this year is proof enough that it's a symptom of the disease, not the cure.

Micah Johnson actually had the intention of using explosives in a much larger attack: Dallas ambush suspect may have planned larger attack

The only thing that stopped him was the opportunity for some sniping at this event. As bad as it was, it could have been worse.
                  Last edited by vinnie97; July 10, 2016, 06:46:34 PM.

Comment

• thebanned1
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • May 2009

criminals have always done bad things, maybe if there was less guns in circulation then there MIGHT be less chance of criminals doing those bad things with guns, no one is saying guns won't be smuggled though, the criminals of the UK are the only ones that have guns ( excluding the police and army ) yet we are not suddenly being killed by these criminals as you are insisting you would be if they took away your guns from you in america, i don't believe a ban on guns can work for you guys because of your cunt walloped attitude towards owning a gun matters far more to you than the life of someones daughter/son and no one will give them up, it's huge in politics, when it happens to your son/daughter then maybe a little attitude adjustment might happen to you personally
                    How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

America to me an outsider feels like a very aggressive society. It might not come out physically as violence all the time but it's there. It manifests in the media and the use of language, so many things are couched as a war against something.

Somehow ideologically or perceptually violence is totally acceptable as a recourse.

I'm not referring to drunken brawls but shooting or extreme violence leading to death seem to be totally acceptable solutions.

Or the people who shoot don't understand it can lead to death. Same with the cops who do the headlocks, they don't seem to realize death could be a consequence.

Which suggests the entire perception of aggression, violence, and the chain of consequences are very skewed or disconnected. It's like people are watching their actions through a filter of reality first person shooting games or reality TV, detached from real world consequences.

A cop just shot some dude out of road rage. How crazy is that? How does that present itself as a choice in the shooter's mind to begin with? and how did he decide he can pull out a gun and shoot someone on a road in public? My mind boggles at the series of choice and decision that can lead to the act. The chain of action is so surreal.

I think this entire country including the police should be disarmed. People don't half-shoot or half-kill someone. America is no longer at a point where it can do things in half measures, there can be no argument to suggest disarming in bits or that disarming will stir more shit.

Three Countries Issue Travel Warnings About Visiting The U.S.

I used to think about the possibility of settling down in the US but ideologically it's hard to understand or accept a place where people own guns and shoot each other regularly because the threshold for provocation is so skewed and irrational.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Working...