Josh Wink - i-DJ MIx - July 2016

https://soundcloud.com/i-d-online-1/i-dj-josh-wink
  • GarryX
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Apr 2006

Re: Josh Wink - i-DJ MIx - July 2016

So much good stuff about just now.

Enjoyed this one!

Thanks to everyone that provides new music in P&R, life is never dull in this place

Comment

• thebanned1
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • May 2009

Originally posted by GarryX
      So much good stuff about just now.

Enjoyed this one!

Thanks to everyone that provides new music in P&R, life is never dull in this place
      must admit i used to download pretty much everything wink could thrown at me but i got so dam sick of him and i completely lost interest and stopped, when i saw this mix i thought, fuck it i,ll give it a whirl, his sound hasn't half changed to a more housey sound, is this an example of his current sound or is this a one of mix he's done ?
      How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• GarryX
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Apr 2006

Think it's a one off mate. He plays anything from house to techno in his usual sets these days and I'm kinda 50/50 on him if I'm honest but this mix is proper house music in the right way.

Comment

• GarryX
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by thebanned1
          must admit i used to download pretty much everything wink could thrown at me but i got so dam sick of him and i completely lost interest and stopped, when i saw this mix i thought, fuck it i,ll give it a whirl, his sound hasn't half changed to a more housey sound, is this an example of his current sound or is this a one of mix he's done ?
          When reading your post properly, do you really think his sound is more housey these days?

Ive listened to his radio show for a while and he usually plays parts of a recent live set and it seems to be mostly techno/acid house, bit of a mish mash to be honest and not really my cup of tea.

This mix however, very enjoyable in my opinion

Comment

• PartyInGreece
            Gold Gabber
            • Aug 2006

Think this set is a one off.....he does typically play deep house and techno but the guy has been playing for over 20 years, is an acid house pioneer, and he's an incredible dj. I think he can play right in any setting.
            Last edited by PartyInGreece; July 18, 2016, 04:52:47 PM.

Comment

• thebanned1
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • May 2009

Originally posted by GarryX
              When reading your post properly, do you really think his sound is more housey these days?
              i can't really answer that as it has been years since i,ve actually took the time to listen to him

Ive listened to his radio show for a while and he usually plays parts of a recent live set and it seems to be mostly techno/acid house, bit of a mish mash to be honest and not really my cup of tea.
              i used to download his radio show religiously each week but i grew tired of the sound he was pushing, i,ve seen him a couple of times in the arches and each time i have he's been fucking superb, either that or i,ve been totally mashed , probably the later

i'd say this set is a completely different sound from the sound i remember so that is why i asked the question, maybe i should try to catch up a bit and explore him again to i decide for myself
              How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

onnit thx mate!

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...