X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Map of Killed US Solider

Still I get the feeling that the burden on town in the South is heavier on average then on towns in the East or West. Wouldn't that co?ncide with the relatively poorer people in the South?

It is generally known that it is poor kids ending up in the army since it is one of the best ways out of a non-future-perspective situations.
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• threehills
      I heart Lollergirl
      • Jun 2005

Agreed. It would be intersting so see where the towns are that have the highest per capita number killed. As you do, I suspect they would be in the south.
      It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• thesightless
        Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
        • Jun 2004

yao, the south isnt that much poorer than the coasts, its all proportional. in the north east US the cost of living is probably 2-3 times higher than in georgia, florida, alabama.

my house costs just over 900k, and the same size property lot and home in a state down there is like 400-500k.. it is all proportional. also, property taxes are asinine in the northern democratic states. so the averages are about the same.
        your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
        download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Yao
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

I know that, but still as far as I know the South of the US is the poorer region of the country, despite even the proportional differences you mentioned. In fact, I heard that on world scale the US has a serious poverty problem at the moment, but I cannot remember the source to be honest. I'll try to look it up tho if I can, don't wanna be talking shit here.

Glad you're well situated tho...if you can pay for a 900k house....fuck, I wouldn't need much more I think ;-)
          Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

Working...