Muddy Waters : 'Just To Be With You'
    Judy Nylon & Crusial Feat. Nick Plytas : 'Jailhouse Rock'
    Pulp : 'Sheffield : Sex City'
    Kiki And Silversurfer : 'Shake Off' / The Warlocks : 'Shake The Dope Out'
    New Young Pony Club : 'Get Lucky'
    PJ Harvey : 'Down By The Water'
    Primal Scream : 'Some Velvet Morning'
    Jenny Lee : 'Boom Boom (Trentemøller Remix)'

From The Cure to Etta James via Pulp and PJ Harvey, Anders Trentemøller presents a stream-of-consciousness mix that flows seamlessly from one track to the next.

Ahead of the release of his fourth full-length LP Fixion, Copenhagen-based producer Anders Trentemøller presents his second mix for oki-ni. The Danish maestro turns to William Shakespeare for his mix inspiration, citing the opening line from The Twelfth Night:

“If music be the food of love, play on,
    Give me excess of it; that surfeiting,
    The appetite may sicken, and so die.”

Rather than basing his selection around a rigid theme, like some of our artists do, Trentemøller has decided to let the music guide his song choices, creating a seamless mix which flows effortlessly from one track to the next, no matter how different they are.
    “I just wanted the music to guide me through this mix with a natural flow. So no special theme really, no plans, I just started with the first song, which led me to the next. In other words: this is some of the music I love, carefully mixed together. From garage rock to Prince, to an old Danish favourite of mine, to the iconic ‘Naked When You Come’ from 1966 by the Lollipops! Hope you like the mix and have a good journey.”

Fixion is released via In My Room on 16th September. You can catch Trentemøller at Islington Assembly Hall on the 18th September, with tickets available here.

For more from Anders, follow him on Facebook, Twitter and Soundcloud.
    FOODOFLOVE by Trentemøller - oki-ni

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
Working...