X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THE_LIGHT
    MCast Resident DJ
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jibgolly
    i have no deep knowledge of this, but didnt weathermen last year say it was gonna be really bad for the next 30 years or so due to some weather change in the arctic?

Yes this very true..Also this suck's because this could put the a fuckin hold on bringing you and Garrick down next week..

How can this happen again

Comment

• supaz
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Re: First Taste of the Hurricane Season

Yeah, I heard the same thing last year about some type of pattern shift.

I topped off my car today bc even though the hurricane may miss Central FL, gas stations around here run dry...and it become fuckin madness.

Comment

• BeachBum
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

We are ready , bought the generator today . A grand later , but hey what the hell , beats the fucking humid heat w/ no air , stale humid heat at that, w/ mosquitoes blown in from cuba to top it off ..... And this time will ride it out , no pussy running around all silly like follow the rest of the freaks , which way do we go, hit me head on Biatch , bring it !!!!!!!!!
        The man who has no imagination has no wings - Muhammad Ali

Comment

• supaz
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

I was just outside and saw the strange clouds that are hanging low...fuk! totally reminds me of last year.

Thank goodness it's path is away from us (for now), but i'm sure we'll get the feeder bands that will bring in some hell.

Grocery stores are swamped and there's a shitload of cars on the roads around here...I guess they've evacuated to hang out in Central FL.

Comment

• THE_LIGHT
            MCast Resident DJ
            • Jun 2004

Were locked and loaded...

cheers

Comment

• supaz
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

It's starting to storm here...nasty too.

I feel bad for the people that are going to be in the direct path! The wind is beating down the window...lost the satellite signal...fuk this!

Comment

• MJDub
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

Where exactly are you supaz?
                http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• supaz
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Orlando

you?

Comment

• MJDub
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jun 2004

I see. I'm in Houston so I'm watching from a safe distance. Stay inside my man.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• supaz
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

Well, it all calmed down (so far)...

freakin sucks bc I was supposed to go downtown and I canceled out...all hell was breaking loose at the time.

oh well...I guess I keep 50 bucks by staying in vs. getting wacked.

Comment

• Jibgolly
                        Vortexuralizor
                        • Jun 2004

2:00am hows things lookin?

Comment

• MJDub
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jun 2004

That fucker is a Cat 4 so I'm sure they're getting a Beanz-style anal probing.

Comment

• Hambrecht
                            Addiction started
                            • Aug 2004

it's not too bad here in jacksonville

just had some monster stuff come through but it has calmed

more on the way

we should not get it too bad here unless it turns towards the east

this one is going to be worse than any of last years i think for wherever it hits.

Comment

• MJDub
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jun 2004

What was Ivan when it made landfall? I know that bastard was at 160mph at one point, but it wasn't at landfall.

Comment

• Hambrecht
                                Addiction started
                                • Aug 2004

ivan was a category 3

Comment

Working...