X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GerryD
    I love skanking
    • Jun 2004

Kill the bastard
    "We're professional entertainers. You give us money, we entertain you.

Comment

• Steve Graham
      DJ Jelly
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by TomTom
      As I think no government should be allowed to kill people by law, I am with you. Give him the time to reflect and take care he does not get out of the jail anymore and let him work to pay the rent for the jail. That?ll be enough. No human should ever decide if somebody has deserved to die or not.
      Good point. At first reading this question, the initial response is to kill him, torture him, blah blah blah. BUT, how does that make us better than him. I think he should live a loooooooooooong life in chains away from all his gold and palaces and people looking up to him whether out of fear or admiration. I am sure he will be "taken care of" by some of the people he most likely put in prison.

Comment

• Aaron Cook
        Getting warmed up
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by krelm
        Originally posted by rewing3
        Just kiilling him lets him get off easy.
        That it sort of my line of thinking concerning the death penalty. Maybe I'm a bit twisted, but to me it seems like spending the rest of your life in a prison fearing for your ass (literally!) is a helluva lot more suffering than death. With death - poof, it's all over. No more pain, no more punishment. In prison, they can still suffer the rest of their miserable lives.

If somebody killed a loved one of mine, I would certainly prefer them suffer for a lifetime than have a quick death.

With Sadaam, I'm sure he has so many enemies in Iraqi prisons that he'll either be routinely tortured & eventually taken out by fellow inmates, or will be confined to complete isolation (which ain't so pretty either).

Which is worse?
        I agree with everything you say mate, but after considering if someone like this harmed a love one of mine I would want him dead, I would not want to think that he was still out there living, If dead... people can move on. I am glad this decision will down to the good people of Iraq after all, these are the people who he has harmed.

Ideally he should be put in a prision full of dudes waiting for him to pick up the soap! but realisticly he will spend a lot of time alone.. this is gonna crack someone up!! which is great news.

If he was to be killed, how? would the USA have a say in this?

could be be beheaded of shot?

Comment

• brakada
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2004

Make him a prison bitch in a blacks S/M only prison. and for the rest of his life.
          We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."

Comment

• Garrick
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

that fucking twat needs to suffer. bring him to a texas jail with no air conditioning.
            Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• neur0t0xin64
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jun 2004

Abso-fucking-lutly, he's escaped death before after losing power only to come back and regain it. He's done it twice lets not give him the hat-trick.
              "In case of doubt, attack." --- Gen. George Patton

Comment

• Civic_Zen
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

What kind of question is this?? Of course he should. He has killed millions of people.

What in the hell is wrong with you people?????

14 say NO, and only 11 say YES.

You people make me sick.
                "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
                "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
                - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• neur0t0xin64
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Civic_Zen
                  What kind of question is this?? Of course he should. He has killed millions of people.

You people make me sick.
                  well said
                  "In case of doubt, attack." --- Gen. George Patton

Comment

• FASSTEDDIE
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jun 2004

Do the same to Him

behead him that baster
                    Enjoy Life as you only Live Once So enjoy it :WinkNSmile:

Comment

• Aaron Cook
                      Getting warmed up
                      • Jun 2004

There seems to be a simple divide of opinion, the opinion seems to be determined by where you are from being mainly Europe saying No and America saying YES.

I am completly unsure on what should be done that why I started this thread to see what everyone thought, the outcome is shockingly expected, I believed there would be an overwhelming YES vote from the USA, as this is coutry that uses corporal punishment.

I would like to see this man serve both a sentence plus death in say ten years.., something for him to look forward to

Comment

• Aaron Cook
                        Getting warmed up
                        • Jun 2004

You people make me sick.
                        Dude your No voting friends have great points, think about it, they are not sick

Comment

• Civic_Zen
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Aaron Cook

You people make me sick.
                          Dude your No voting friends have great points, think about it, they are not sick
                          I don't always believe in the Death Penelty. But in this case, its absolutely the right decision to be made. I don't really care if you think they are sick or not, that is your opinion and that of your European counterparts.

I, on the other hand, get sick to my stomach just thinking about people that would like this bastard to live even another second. That is my opinion. And I have thought about this issue quite a bit, and like I said, it should be determined on a case by case basis. Not every murderer deserves the death penelty. Saddam, however, deserves much worse. I would wish the most ungodly pain I could think of on this man.
                          "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
                          "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
                          - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Civic_Zen
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

I would like to see this man serve both a sentence plus death in say ten years.., something for him to look forward to
                            So did you vote yes or no? Because you obviously believe he should die, as I do. So why are you stereotyping American's and saying its only us that would have this man killed?

If you knew anything about death row in the US, you would know that it always takes at least 5-10 years for the sentence to be carried out. So this is exactly what will likely occur. 5-10 years of this, and that, and then he WILL DIE.
                            - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Steve Graham
                              DJ Jelly
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by neur0t0xin64

You people make me sick.
                              well said
                              Think about it. Behead him, that is over quick. Minimal suffering. If he gets on death row, if it is anything like this country, he will be there for years anyway, but in isolation most likely. If he gets 100's of life sentences, he will suffer for a hell of alot longer. Thats what he deserves. Of course he deserves to die, but in the most painful, mentally and physically, way possible and have it dragged out over as many years as possible. And hopefuly he wont be on some cushy prison with no contact with general population. Put him in with everyone else so they can have at him any time they want.

Comment

• Aaron Cook
                                Getting warmed up
                                • Jun 2004

So did you vote yes or no? Because you obviously believe he should die, as I do. So why are you stereotyping American's and saying its only us that would have this man killed?

If you knew anything about death row in the US, you would know that it always takes at least 5-10 years for the sentence to be carried out. So this is exactly what will likely occur. 5-10 years of this, and that, and then he WILL DIE.
                                dude relax, I would never stereotype Americans as I know that there is probably no-where in the world where there so many divided cultures/opinions/beliefs etc etc I was purely pointing out the patten of opinion!

and no I don't know diddley squat about death row!

As I said, I don't know what I would do If it was my choice, I believe everyone has a very good point, I want him to die but also live with his concience.

In politics there is never any clear cut right or wrong, everyone is different and has the right to their own beliefs

One thing is for sure this is not death row and if they do decide on the death penalty then he will not have to wait for 5-10 years

Comment

Working...