Truth is I was asked to photograph a friends wedding... and I will be done in time to go still, but I doubt I will feel up to it. We'll see, its unlikely but possible.
John Digweed @ Tier, Orlando - Sept. 1st
Collapse
X
-
Re: John Digweed @ Tier, Orlando - Sept. 1st
Truth is I was asked to photograph a friends wedding... and I will be done in time to go still, but I doubt I will feel up to it. We'll see, its unlikely but possible.
It was fun while it lasted...
-
-
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed @ Tier, Orlando - Sept. 1st
What at sort of person gets married at midnight?. Not to mention a Thursday night. Fuck I went to my brothers wedding and still made it to Fabric for Sasha, the same day.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed @ Tier, Orlando - Sept. 1st
Can you compare Fabric in London to Tier in Orlando?Wondering how long ago was that anyway? .... ..I'll be working from 12pm - 10pm, and the location is an hour away, and there is a tropical storm rolling through here... I may be up for going still, but like I said, I doubt it.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed @ Tier, Orlando - Sept. 1st
It's hard to tell if your taking the piss or legit angry when I read 99% of your posts
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed @ Tier, Orlando - Sept. 1st
So you work till 10pm, drive an hour, arrive at venue at 11pm. I'd say that's early if anything and leaves time to sit in a bar for an hour if you wanted. Shouldn't be any problem getting in, you're on the list after all.Can you compare Fabric in London to Tier in Orlando?Wondering how long ago was that anyway? .... ..I'll be working from 12pm - 10pm, and the location is an hour away, and there is a tropical storm rolling through here... I may be up for going still, but like I said, I doubt it.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed @ Tier, Orlando - Sept. 1st
I'm sure he will have time at the Wedding to update MS on what he's listening to and post a few pictures from the Internet.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed @ Tier, Orlando - Sept. 1st
Actually "audrey" I come here for the nostalgia factor from back when I did go to clubs regularly, in college, my 20's. Nice try though
Tunes that Evoke Memories
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed @ Tier, Orlando - Sept. 1st
Haha. Actually "floridaorange" that doesn't explain one bit why you keep telling everyone about your big plans to go out, then not showing, does it? Nice try though.Actually "audrey" I come here for the nostalgia factor from back when I did go to clubs regularly, in college, my 20's. Nice try though
Tunes that Evoke Memories
Accept that nightclubs aren't really your thing or admit that your wife won't let you out and leave it there. At one point you even told everyone about your plans to open your own club, then didn't
You're not really impressing anyone so stop kidding yourself.
Paris thread, ms meetup thread, coachella bullshit, this thread, sure there are plenty more. Why?Comment
-
Re: John Digweed @ Tier, Orlando - Sept. 1st
If it was a friends wedding, why were you not invited and only asked last minute to take photos?Comment
-
Re: John Digweed @ Tier, Orlando - Sept. 1st
lol whats going on here
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment