X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aaron Cook
    Getting warmed up
    • Jun 2004

Should Saddam be executed?

Ok, well I was going to put this in the politics section, but I wanted to put the question to the masses, not just those interested in politics

Personally I feel that it is an easy escape for such an evil man, but this is how many of us in the UK & Europe feel as the death penalty has not been used for decades.

I think he should have the rest of his life to refelect.

On the other hand though, it would end his existence, and allow those
    that he has affected move on with their lives
  • TomTom
    Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
    • May 2002

As I think no government should be allowed to kill people by law, I am with you. Give him the time to reflect and take care he does not get out of the jail anymore and let him work to pay the rent for the jail. That?ll be enough. No human should ever decide if somebody has deserved to die or not.

Comment

• swedetech
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by TomTom
      As I think no government should be allowed to kill people by law, I am with you. Give him the time to reflect and take care he does not get out of the jail anymore and let him work to pay the rent for the jail. That?ll be enough. No human should ever decide if somebody has deserved to die or not.
      very good points! agree 100%
      ---------------

check out http://www.stockmonk.net for all your graphic needs!!! and www.jnmedia.com for custom websites, animation, 3d and more...

Comment

• unrecogniseduser
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

no, definatley not, we gotta have principles in life, and killing should definitely not be condoned, whatever.
        motherlover

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

die

No human should ever decide if somebody has deserved to die or not.
          you SOW so shall you reap, behead him with his cock in his mouth.... the billions he stole from his country when his sons killed people like animals for the fuck of it, plundered the country, mercilessly killed members of their previous parliament before Saddam came into power in the 80's, tortured helpless people. Just a fucking $$$ front to another illiterate organization like the cock sucking Taliban's.

Do you know when Saddam was 14, his step father told him that in order to be powerful, you should have the courage to do something no one does. This fuck cut of the head of another man.... AT AGE 14 to become what he is today.

I say burn the bastard and all those who are born on the same farm he is.

-e-
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• thespian
            Fresh Peossy
            • Jun 2004

skin the fucker

Comment

• pretence
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jun 2004

Yes!

Comment

• Platinum
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

Re: die

Originally posted by Encryption
                No human should ever decide if somebody has deserved to die or not.
                you SOW so shall you reap, behead him with his cock in his mouth.... the billions he stole from his country when his sons killed people like animals for the fuck of it, plundered the country, mercilessly killed members of their previous parliament before Saddam came into power in the 80's, tortured helpless people. Just a fucking $$$ front to another illiterate organization like the cock sucking Taliban's.

-e-
                i voted Yes... but after reading the first few posts i started to feel a little bit sorry for doing so... but thanks for reconfirming exactly why this man deserves to die... a man like Sadam doesnt deserve to live
                Enjoy

Comment

• rewing3
                  I really don't care
                  • Jun 2004

I think he should have to suffer like all the people he made suffer. Just kiilling him lets him get off easy.
                  Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• chuckc
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by rewing3
                    I think he should have to suffer like all the people he made suffer. Just kiilling him lets him get off easy.
                    Torture the SOB

Comment

• krelm
                      Addiction started
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by rewing3
                      Just kiilling him lets him get off easy.
                      That it sort of my line of thinking concerning the death penalty. Maybe I'm a bit twisted, but to me it seems like spending the rest of your life in a prison fearing for your ass (literally!) is a helluva lot more suffering than death. With death - poof, it's all over. No more pain, no more punishment. In prison, they can still suffer the rest of their miserable lives.

If somebody killed a loved one of mine, I would certainly prefer them suffer for a lifetime than have a quick death.

With Sadaam, I'm sure he has so many enemies in Iraqi prisons that he'll either be routinely tortured & eventually taken out by fellow inmates, or will be confined to complete isolation (which ain't so pretty either).

Which is worse?
                      Broken Symmetry on mcast.mercuryserver.com

www.krelmatrix.com - archives & mixes
                      www.myspace.com/satansfluffer - general tomfoolery

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
                      - Stimutacs

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                        Anyone have Styx livesets?
                        • Jun 2004

second that.
                        ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• tiddles
                          Encryption, Jr.
                          • Jun 2004

they should quarter him

Comment

• Kamal
                            Administrator
                            • May 2002

BTW, did you know we now have a Mr. Tiddles on here too

-e-
                            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                            Originally posted by ace_dl
                            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• tiddles
                              Encryption, Jr.
                              • Jun 2004

Comment

Working...