( I also make some other drinks but before I add those items I'll wait to see if this thread gets obliterated by trolling or if members actually participate).
Healthy elixirs and stuff
Collapse
X
-
Healthy elixirs and stuff
So what are some of the healthy drinks you make at home? Recently I've been making tea with Tumeric, nutmeg, cinnamon, fresh ginger, honey. In addition to my green tea that I have every morning (with a little milk).
( I also make some other drinks but before I add those items I'll wait to see if this thread gets obliterated by trolling or if members actually participate).
It was fun while it lasted...
Tags: None -
Re: Healthy elixirs and stuff
i love ginger tea with honey.
+ i always make iced tea at home instead of buying the industrial stuff. ie with lemongrass or lemon balm? dunno if this is the correct word in english
-
Re: Healthy elixirs and stuff
i like this
Omija hwachae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and this
Ginger tea (Saenggangcha) recipe - Maangchi.com
i just buy sachets at the asian grocery though because i am a sad americanComment
-
Re: Healthy elixirs and stuff
Try Japanese matcha tea, it's the business.
Health Benefits of Matcha Tea - Matcha Source
Has to be the expensive pure powder form, there's loads of supermarket brands claiming to sell it but really it's like 1% mixed with regular green tea.Comment
-
Re: Healthy elixirs and stuff
Try Japanese matcha tea, it's the business.
Health Benefits of Matcha Tea - Matcha Source
Has to be the expensive pure powder form, there's loads of supermarket brands claiming to sell it but really it's like 1% mixed with regular green tea.
I know the stuff my wife drinks isn't pure form probably, she gets it from Trader Joe's
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Healthy elixirs and stuff
i like this
Omija hwachae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and this
Ginger tea (Saenggangcha) recipe - Maangchi.com
i just buy sachets at the asian grocery though because i am a sad american
That looks fucking amazing, thanks!
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Healthy elixirs and stuff
you can do it, but i usually make mint tea and then put some lemon/lime, mint leafs, lemongrass cut in halves + ice cubes and little sugar or agave syrup into the can. then in the fridge for some hours..Comment
-
Re: Healthy elixirs and stuff
hey guys. figured i'd chip in. i usually make a gallon of this each week and drink 16oz of it in the morning before i eat/drink anything. very healthy for you:
2 fresh squeezed lemons
2 cups cranberry concentrate (unsweetened)
2 cups aloe vera juice
half cup of Bragg apple cider vinegar
stevia (or honey) to taste
r/o filtered waterShould I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Healthy elixirs and stuff
yep, it is great stuff. i also usually take a teaspoon of turmeric with a dash of black pepper daily.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: Healthy elixirs and stuff
That sounds healthy as hell G. I have a similar approach in terms of not minding drinking healthy homemade recipes that taste like utter shite, but are so good for you they taste good... most people I know though could never!
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment