X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AchtungBaby!
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Feb 2009

Suffused Diary 068 - Robert R. Hardy aka D.M.P

Suffused Diary 068 with NIKKO.Z and ROBERT R. HARDY aka D.M.P on friskyRadio

My name is Robert Reisz, I'm 33 year old from Hungary, Dunaföldvár. I met with electronic music 16 years ago, that was the point when I also decided that I want to take part of it somehow. After I experienced various kind of styles I started writing music on various programs, I took the first steps with the Dance E-Jay series, then a little later I was messing with Fruty Loops. Once I read a Forteba interview and I decided to started using Cubase SX3 and I immediately fell in love with it (I still use it nowdays). Tried Ableton too, but my technical conditions were not enough to present my ideas in the form I like to manage it.

The first feedbacks I received from my friends, who liked the stuff they heard, one of them adviced to send these tracks to a label. That time - end of 2012 - I was producing under my D.M.P. guise. A year later I set up my other alterego Robert R. Hardy with a more progressive approach. Since 2013 I'm constantly working under these two names, as a result I released a lot of materials - EP's and remixes - on various labels, including two LP's of mine on the hungarian Stellar Fountain Records.
    I have a lot of favourite producers, but only two guys who really inspired me and my music. They are Marcelo Vasami and Silinder.

Unfortunately I didn't have so many opportunities to play music live (DJ-ing), but when I'm on stage it always fills me with great experience.

What I really proud of that a few big names like Hernan Cattaneo, Guy J, Marcelo Vasami, Max Graham, Armin Van Buuren, Ruben De Ronde and Faskil already played & supported my tracks. I'm glad because a lot of my works appears in dj sets around the globe.

I would like deal with music for a long time, because I absolutely love it. I received a lot - various kind - of supports from people around the scene and from my close friends, I really want to say thanks to them: Kosztovics Norbert, Jakab László, Daku Lajos, Biró László, Dezso Dániel, Dobrocsi Krisztián, Miklós Vajda, Nagy Zoltán, Németh Gergo, John Drummer, Ben Hanga, Gulyás Bálint, Erich Von Kollar, Kaszás Gábor, Gyarmati Dániel, Udvardy György and many others but mainly my wife who is always supporting me.

Cream - Labyrinth 23 (Silinder Remix) [Superordinate Music]
    Kay-D - Definite Emotions (Erich Von Kollar & East Cafe Remix) [Hot Cue Music]
    G-Mohris - Sacred Journey (LoQuai Remix) [Per-Vurt]
    Emma Lock - Devoted (Hot TuneiK Remix) [3rd Avenue]
    Marcelo Paladini - Insidious (Silinder Remix) [Soundteller Records]
    Marcelo Vasami - Lacar [Sudbeat]
    K Nass - Lemuria [Soundteller Records]
    Miusha & Poison Pro - Alien (Van Bellen Remix) [Yang]
    Snorkle - On Off (Plus Thirty Remix) [Hydrogen]
    Tech D - Changes [Balkan Connection]

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Reisz RĂłbert (@ReiszRbert) | Twitter
    @deepmusicproduct
    D.M.P Tracks Releases on Beatport
    Robert R. Hardy Tracks Releases on Beatport
    D.M.P aka Robert R. Hardy | Mixcloud

suffusedmusic.com
    facebook.com/suffused
    facebook.com/SuffusedMusic
    facebook.com/SuffusedDiaryOnFriskyRadio
    @suffusedmusic
    suffusedmusic.blogspot.com
    twitter.com/suffusedmusic