If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
So, I didn´t found any reviews of this Netflix´s series, and I´m giving my two cents.
It has a great work of production and photography, and nice soundtrack, too. The general story it´s nothing new, but the individual story of every character is immense and makes the final product something really interesting.
The stoy happens all around the world, and that adds impact to the images (India, Africa, Europe, US, Mexico, Iceland. China..)
I've watched the first 4 episodes of this, and have quite enjoyed it. It looks like it is getting caned after season 2. I hope they finish it properly.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment