X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hoff
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Aug 2009

mental mental Club

respects again & again Stereoooooooo !!!!!!!!!!

.. ::: 15 hour marathon " jjuhuhuhuhuhujujuuuhuhuhhhuhuhuhu

• AchtungBaby!
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Feb 2009

Re: mental mental Club

Can't think on a better gig .. unbeatable.

Would pay whatever it takes to have a recording of the night, no kidding.

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• harry ramsden
      Wanna play sudoko with me?
      • Jun 2004

Can someone please record that!

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

Imagine what it would be like to get 15 hours of tracks authorised
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Feb 2009

Honestly, i had a bad time watching stuff from this night.. can't have a nice envy..

Watching Hernan destroying the place with Guy J grooving by his side.. amazing. Literally goosebumps,its just the best music in the world

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

^^^ As I wrote in his radio show thread, I was in physical pain watching because I wasn't there. And you are right again , the best music in the world.

The first clip on Hernan's facebook . It's totally mind blowing 1! This https://www.facebook.com/hernancatta...8217005340001/

Was reading what he said about the event and felt so inspired until I got to the end and he mentioned where he is going and he mentioned Australia. My heart sank. For the first time since I first saw him I won't be able to see him here. No long sets anywhere in Australia !! I had to make a decision, there is no Brisbane this tour, Melbourne and Sydney are festival sets and afterparties, Sydney is just too difficult and expensive . Melbourne, I was going to the afterparty but it is only for festival goers. so I am going to NZ , but it won't be anywhere near the same. There will be one person I know there. It is about all those people I may only see once a year at Hernan's gigs , but we love and care about each other and it's all because of Hernan's music. I am so sad now.
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• max420
              Addiction started
              • Jul 2007

Could go to Perth just hernan and local support in a wild venue. Or do the Indo leg in Jakarta and Bali.

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

^^ See it's still about the people I know to a large degree. There is just this amazing flow of emotion between so many of us here in Melbourne. And I got a lot of that in Brisbane as well last year. I did Perth last year and really wouldn't want to go back particularly for a shortish evening set. Accomodation there wasn't that good either. Jakarta and Bali are out of the question financially. New Zealand is about all I can afford at the moment.

I just have a total sense of disbelief that there is nothing here for me in Australia. It just feels so incredibly wrong. I have got to get over it

Comment

• Hoff
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Aug 2009

always dreamed about 12 hours voyage with hernán, always

but 15 is It's more than half a day with him !!! so it´s more beautiful !!!!!!

i need this Dosis with hernán alone, I have the energies, I need Stereo with hernán !!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...