X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarneyIllfingas
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

bringthebeats is back!

In an attempt to offer more functionality in the future, bringthebeats ran into some heavy duty technical problems. However, we?re finally back! And in proper bringthebeats fashion, we have some fresh beats for you to sink your teeth into.

As part of our ongoing online dj mix series we have bringthebeats 002 ? brad copeland streaming and available for download. Follow the above link to get all the details of the mix and click the picture of brad or the bringthebeats dj mixes link to listen or download this incredible mix.

We are also streaming a new set by Toronto up-and-comer ?Aaron Mossey? and are continuing to make the legendary Luke Fair / James Zabiela WMC boat cruise available for your listening pleasures. In our vault you will find a legendary Sasha Kiss FM to commemorate the upcoming Canadian gigs for his Involver tour. And if you haven?t already, check out the first in our online dj mix series, bringthebeats 001 ? steve mack, also available as a stream and download.

We have the same format, with a little different style. Look out for some big changes in the near future and some exciting bringthebeats sponsored events at club near you.

Thanks for the support.
    WHAT'S GOING DOWN
    IN OUR UNDERGROUND
    bringthebeats
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: bringthebeats is back!

Originally posted by BarneyIllfingas

continuing to make the legendary Luke Fair / James Zabiela WMC boat cruise available for your listening pleasures.

love this... just wish it didn't cut out in the middle.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• BarneyIllfingas
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

Re:: bringthebeats is back!

not sure if i have picked up the break in the set. i will give it another full listen and see if i can patch up an errors. thanks for the heads up.
      WHAT'S GOING DOWN
      IN OUR UNDERGROUND
      bringthebeats

Comment

Working...