• Show
Clear All
  • deepdarkandtribal
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Re: Luke Fair - The rinse on XFM online July 03, 2005

Originally posted by BarneyIllfingas
    Originally posted by Neoxx
    if you like what desyn is playing, you'll also like luke fair, very good set, thanks for hosting it!
    i don't really agree with the desyn comparison any more. yes luke and desyn play a small number of similar tracks but so do the likes of rowan blades, nick fanculli, ricky ryan, paolo mojo, etc. all of these guys have developed their own arrangement of the music. i feel the vibe coming from their sets differ immensely.

it seems common practice to group luke and desyn together because their career's have followed similar paths, but in terms of sound, i think they are both developing their own direction. this xfm mix is a clear indication of this.

Agrees...

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by BarneyIllfingas
      Originally posted by runningman
      this set actually impressed me a bit.. his stuff over the last year I thought has been horrible but this sounds better.. maybe I will go check out his open til close set in toronto at system sound bar this weekend..

welcome back Luke..
      i'm sure the trax on this mix are the only ones you'd like. don't bother making the trip it really isn't worth your time rich.
      wow you found out my name.. nice.. fine line between love and hate gregor..your business skills are extraordinary by telling me my money isn't good when your the promoter..oh well I guess I will have to come and have a great time anyways.. I think I am the missing link to a perfect Luke Fair crowd..C YA THERE!!

Comment

• energizerbunny
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

Luke's sets always leave me in a good mood. He is very consistent with his sets. I find it becoming harder to find djs that will keep me dancing hard all night and Luke is definalty one of those. To think of the last few parties I have been to, Luke definatly ranks up there with some of the best djs in the world, he difinatley represents Canda well.. I can't wait to see him this Friday, I have been anticipating this cd since before anyone knew about it.

www.myspace.com/lisasant
        www.myspace.com/discotecamusic
        www.djmag.ae
        www.bringthebeats.com

Comment

• mixu
          Travel Guru Extraordinaire
          • Jun 2004

Wow, just listened to this ? the man's a legend...
          Ask me a question...

Comment

Working...