X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hashhead
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Bedrock Signals Album

Been waiting for a thread on this but looks like I'll have to take matters into my own hands.......

Really liking this so far, the quality of the music is just brilliant.

Over the disappointment of John again not mixing this but I suppose we get a mix from him every week on the tranny so I'm more than content with that. A lot easier to take than the previous album, but he gave us Live in Montreal to make up for that.

Thanks to whoever compiled the album, as it seems to have a logical flow and also some tracks almost over lap so there isn't a long boring 4/4 build up on each individual track till you get to the goodness.

Still making my way through Cj's CD3.........big shout out to the awesome second track 'Trip'.....you cant help but skip back to listen to it again!

Thank you very much Mr Digweed!
  • thebanned1
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • May 2009

Re: Bedrock Signals Album

Originally posted by hashhead
    Been waiting for a thread on this but looks like I'll have to take matters into my own hands.......

Over the disappointment of John again not mixing this but I suppose we get a mix from him every week on the tranny so I'm more than content with that. A lot easier to take than the previous album, but he gave us Live in Montreal to make up for that.

Thanks to whoever compiled the album, as it seems to have a logical flow and also some tracks almost over lap so there isn't a long boring 4/4 build up on each individual track till you get to the goodness.

Still making my way through Cj's CD3.........big shout out to the awesome second track 'Trip'.....you cant help but skip back to listen to it again!

actually going to pick this up myself if i can afford it,actually happy it's not mixed as well
    How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• progtech
      Getting warmed up
      • Mar 2007

Really liking it, especially the Sam Jaspersohn and Collective Machine tracks.

Comment

• chuckc
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by hashhead

thanks for the great review. may have to check this out

Comment

Working...