X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • psybangas
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2006

Guille Quero DeltaFM 11th January 2017

https://soundcloud.com/delta903fm/delta-podcasts-deltaclub-presents-guille-quero-11012017

To those it may concern,
    I have tried to maintain regular downloads available for DeltaFM shows (Deep Mariano, Guille Quero etc), however I have noticed for some reason the stream source http://fmdelta903.com/programacion.html has gradually become unreliable for a steady connection (i.e. streaming shows without buffering). I can't say why exactly this is happening. My Internet connection is around 4Mbps.

The new Flash based player they are using seems to buffer playback despite my efforts to utilize all the available bandwidth of my ADSL connection. I have however been able to stream the show using Streema, but the sound quality is noticeably inferior (i.e. 128kbps I would estimate), and so posting Offliberty links from the SoundCloud source is equal to (in terms of quality), but less than the effort required uploading the rips I can encode myself.

Furthermore, lately I've found myself enjoying Guille Quero's sets less often, given there's only 2 a month now. I don't know he seems to play more Tech House for the first hour or so, with the last 30 mins being more what I like to hear. While Deep Mariano's sets are generally good, his habit of rebroadcasting shows to fill the "once a week radio show slot" can be hit and miss with my ability to record his show and juggle my dreaded FIFO work roster.

Anyway, it is what it is I guess... Until I can rectify my bandwidth shortcomings (i.e. upgrade to a faster line connection, perhaps NBN?), or get a job that doesn't see me stuck in the middle of nowhere relying on atrociously priced mobile broadband by a monopolist service provider, maybe then I will be able to return to regular downloads of DeltaFM shows. Until then please accept my humble apologies for the 128kbps file download links.
    Attached Files
  • threehills
    I heart Lollergirl
    • Jun 2005

Re: Guille Quero DeltaFM 11th January 2017

Thanks!
    It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

Working...