• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • qwerty2222
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by brakada
    Originally posted by qwerty2222
    if u count the inocent people killed by no meaning, u ll find sadam , the worst dictator ever to be alive
    Sorry, to correct you, but do the words Hitler and Stalin mean anything to you? "Their" bodycount will be forever very hard to "beat"...

...or maybe not. NUKE CHINA j/k
    ok, if u want to correct me... one of the worst dictators ever to be alive

Comment

• brakada
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by qwerty2222
      ok, if u want to correct me... one of the worst dictators ever to be alive
      That's better... :wink:
      We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."

Comment

• delirious
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

But Gandhi should trully deserve some respect, as he was probably one of the "most successful" peaceful men in the history of the world... So saying fuck him is really not nice.
        No, he didn't really mean it. It was just a "standard Republican diversion tactic" to avoid answering the hard questions.

Comment

• FuSe
          Fresh Peossy
          • Jul 2004

Re:: who is more killer Saddam or Bush?

Bush, defenitely

Comment

• Jenks
            I'm kind of a big deal.
            • Jun 2004

And god damnit, I still can't figure out which american pres killed more people than Sadam... :?
            Harry S Truman.

Comment

• brakada
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

^^^^ I still think that Sadam killed more people than the American nukes... I think Sadam's death toll can be measured in millions, while Truman could be held responsible "only" for a couple hundred thousand of deaths... :wink:
              We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."

Comment

• mixu
                Travel Guru Extraordinaire
                • Jun 2004

Henry Kissinger wasn't even a president and he's probably responsible for more deaths than Saddam - the carpet-bombing of Cambodia killed millions, courtesy of Kissinger
                Ask me a question...

Comment

• Jenks
                  I'm kind of a big deal.
                  • Jun 2004

^in terms of numbers...Hitler killed 6 million + jews, and that's only the jews...doesn't even factor the rest of the people he killed in war.

he's the worst imo.

Comment

• krelm
                    Addiction started
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by mixu
                    Henry Kissinger wasn't even a president and he's probably responsible for more deaths than Saddam - the carpet-bombing of Cambodia killed millions, courtesy of Kissinger
                    It's kind of ironic that Kissinger was originally nominated to be chairman of the 9/11 commission.
                    Broken Symmetry on mcast.mercuryserver.com

www.krelmatrix.com - archives & mixes
                    www.myspace.com/satansfluffer - general tomfoolery

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
                    - Stimutacs

Comment

• mixu
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by krelm
                      Originally posted by mixu
                      It's kind of ironic that Kissinger was originally nominated to be chairman of the 9/11 commission.

And that he won the 1973 Nobel Peace Prize!
                      Ask me a question...

Comment

• delirious
                        Addiction started
                        • Jun 2004

I thought he WAS the 9/11 chairman and then resigned due to all the controversy.

Comment

• mixu
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by delirious
                          I thought he WAS the 9/11 chairman and then resigned due to all the controversy.

Yeah, he quit after 16 days due to 'conflicts of interest'... I think being wanted for war crimes should have shown up on his 'CV'.
                          Ask me a question...

Comment

• sasslife
                            Fresh Peossy
                            • Feb 2006

Re: who is more killer Saddam or Bush?

Originally posted by davetlv
                            ^^^^^ You're a funny man!

Mmm lets see, one man came to power against the wishes of his people, systematically carried out a program of ethnic cleansing against some of his own people, mass murder of his opponents, caused the death of millions of people due to war and funding of terrorist activity, and the other is a democratically elected leader.

Difficult, will have to get back to you on this one!
                            Who put him there though. Im not agreeing with anyone. Just posing the question.

Comment

• Yao
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Jun 2004

Re: : who is more killer Saddam or Bush?

Originally posted by Miguel_303
                              Hi friends!!. I know that u dont like my question. But its my opinion. This a place when u can give your opinion. My opinion is diferent to your north american and imperialist vision. For me United State goverment is a imperialist country and kill whem they want oil or some resources (Afganistan, Irak, Somalia) . England goverment ve a a similar exterior politic. (Malvinas War with Argentina, under drugs effects soldiers england violate soldiers Argentinos (Ernesto Sabato ). Its true they dont kill as Saddam. They say we are the liberty troops, etc etc. We ve to wait some years then we will see "the american fall". Thanks Michael Moore. U cry because son many people die in New York iin Madrid, but thousands of children and woman die in Orient all days. Do u cry for them? No. Why ? They re not american civils or europeans. And i repeat: reagan, clinton, bush = saddam .
                              You asked an honest question, though many here may not like it. I don't like Bush at all, but IMO Saddam is the bigger prick of the two.

To the rest: people are allowed to ask questions, look at yourself first before bashing this guy, and take into account he comes form a part of the world where people are mainly anti-Bush and propaganda is more inclined to demonize Bush than Saddam even perhaps. If you think the question is a stupid one, educate the guy in a respectful way please and refrain from simple brainless laughing and bashing as if you yourself inherited the world's wisdom.

An honest question deserves an honest answer.
                              Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Jenks
                                I'm kind of a big deal.
                                • Jun 2004

Re: who is more killer Saddam or Bush?

Comment

Working...