If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
i thought this was going to be about your favorite t-shirt?
t-shirts are awesome!
thats part of the reason I want a mercury server t-shirt, it might be kick ass. my favorite clubbin shirt has mysteriously dissapeared (probably an old girlfriend) it had this great blueprint style drawing of a turntable on it. it was blue and the graphic was mainly white and would pop once the light hit it in the club. I never had a bad night in that shirt, and even met a few people because they liked it. It's been almost a year now since I have seen that shirt. Ever since I have been looking for something to wear out to the clubs that could get me that kind of attention again.
plus who doesn't love a free t-shirt. I will always fall for that gimmick as long as the shirt is cool.
If anyone knows of any good clubin shirt sites lemme know.
once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
thats part of the reason I want a mercury server t-shirt, it might be kick ass. my favorite clubbin shirt has mysteriously dissapeared (probably an old girlfriend) it had this great blueprint style drawing of a turntable on it. it was blue and the graphic was mainly white and would pop once the light hit it in the club. I never had a bad night in that shirt, and even met a few people because they liked it. It's been almost a year now since I have seen that shirt. Ever since I have been looking for something to wear out to the clubs that could get me that kind of attention again.
you're going to be one of those guys that everyone notices as "the guy that wears the same thing to every party"
I just wear jeans, sandals, and a tshirt anymore. who cares about "club shirts"
you're going to be one of those guys that everyone notices as "the guy that wears the same thing to every party"
There is a solution that will allow you to wear something different anytime you go out while still taking advantage of that confident vibe you have when you're wearing a favorite a/k/a "lucky" shirt -- lucky boxers. Unless you're one of those tools that feels compelled to drop your drawers any time you go out, only you will know that you're sporting the secret weapon that gives you that extra edge in the quest for a good time, and to all involved it will appear that you're sporting a fresh new look every evening!
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment