Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jibgolly
    Vortexuralizor
    • Jun 2004

why did espn run a special on massachusetts sports today?

Comment

• chuckc
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Re: red sox suck

Did anybody catch the game last night...DRAYS WIN!!!

and they bean two of our guys and we didnt even retaliate...then they cry about a call and have enough pull to get the umpire to change a bang bang call...ridiculous. Pinella had one of his classic blow ups as well.

I just really enjoy when the lowest payroll team beats ur high priced teams....

Comment

• toasty
        Sir Toastiness
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kobe
        The KC Chiefs draw pretty well, don't they? Is KC just more of a football town than baseball?
        As a former Kansas Citian, you are 100% on the money here. Going to a Chiefs game is a religious experience -- Lambeau is probably the only place you can really talk about in the same terms when it comes to football. Baseball, not so much -- at least not for the last couple of decades...

Comment

• Jenks
          I'm kind of a big deal.
          • Jun 2004

^probably one of the best home field advantages in the NFL sits in KC @ Arrowhead.

Too bad the Chiefs are guaranteed to let you down every year, no matter what kind of talent they put on the field.

Comment

• toasty
            Sir Toastiness
            • Jun 2004

Tell me about it. At least Schottenheimer is out of there now. Having that guy at the helm was a guaranteed recipe for disappointment. Great during the regular season, cursed in the playoffs. At least Vermeil knows what it feels like to be a winner.

Comment

Working...